FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Countdown

Countdown

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd slept late, enjoying luxuriating in the peace and quiet. It had been a full on week and I needed the rest. Staying in bed I started perusing fab, looking for a story or 2 to enjoy. I grabbed my bullet and started teasing myself.

Then my phone went. R knew it was my day off. We used to have regular sex but it had been a while. He was 6 foot, dark hair, nice body, big cock. I could enjoy that cock rather than just my vibrator. Why not.

I texted back inviting him over and telling him I'd keep playing with my bullet until he arrived. I knew he was 20 minutes away and I'd just put new batteries in the bullet. This was going to be tough. He's on his way. I pull on some gorgeous red and black Frenchies with matching bra. It was well padded so my 34FF tits looked even bigger! I promise I won't cum until he arrives but I'm immediately struggling.

He's 18 minutes away and I'm back on the sofa. I slip the bullet into my knickers. Please hurry I text.

15 minutes and I'm wriggling uncontrollably. I can feel the orgasm building. The highest setting on my clit is like torture. I can imagine him in his car racing towards me.

13 minutes. I'm soaking. I want to cum but I need to hold on. I text and tell him to let himself in and lock the door. I'll be on the sofa.

10 minutes. Please can I cum. I beg him. I need to. This is turning into torture. I'm on the brink. I need to cum. No he tells me.

6 minutes. I'm crying out for him. I need him. He texts and tells me as soon as he gets here he will lick my clit and taste my cum. It won't take much. I'm on the brink.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good start

By *SEguyMan  over a year ago

Cuba

Keep it up. Great start

[Removed by poster at 25/02/16 20:52:30]

By *xxmale76xxxMan  over a year ago

inverness

!!!

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

" "

Bet you're loving this . I know I am

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks folks. Should hopefully have time to continue tomorrow

By *eeky goodnessMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Great start got me hot under the collar already brilliantly written as always can't wait to read more

» Add a new message to this topic