FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > FFM

FFM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife and I have been on the scene for about eighteen months now, it started off with my wife playing with other females which was all good as she is such a good looking girl her playmates were always top drawer if you get my drift. Then one night we found ourselves in a situation where my wife's partner wanted me to join in with them, my wife was more than up for it so I did. Now our boundaries have changed and we have had this scenario about five times now and yet I still don't feel comfortable with it, I know what your thinking " the geezer must be mad" but to me it's like fucking a bird in front of your mum and also the other side of the coin is how about if she moves the boundary that bit further and wants to fuck a bloke as let's be fair I'm having all the fun so she might wanna even it up!!! I really don't know what to do even to the point of calling the whole thing off and going back to a vanilla lifestyle. Would like to hear some of your thoughts sensible ones only as I'm a man in turmoil!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

Who nos. U mite like watching your wife with another man. I love having other men with my boyfriend watching me enjoying another man pleasuring me. Sex after that is mind blowing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic