FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A fb of mine

A fb of mine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I joined a dating site. I was 24 at the time and came across a 34year old tall blonde. Mother of 3. Really pretty. So I thought I'd try my luck and sent a message. I was shock to get a reply just due to the fact she was pretty and the age gap. We exchanged messages and arranged to go for a drink. Turned up and she was just like her photos. Stunning blonde and tall (6ft) still married but split. Well we didn't end up going for a drink that night. We ended up in the bedroom and I stayed the night. We carried on talking and meeting but turned into fb with the odd dinner thrown in time to time. We lived 2 different life's so we just kept it pure sex. She use to go out weekends and chat up other men and even meet up with men. One day I thought I'd surprise her and turn up but as I turned up I see a bloke leaving. Didn't think anything of it. Maybe a worker or a friend. When I knocked she open the door. Messy hair and the house smelling of sex. I knew what she had been up to but thought it was a turn on. She had a high sex drive and she knew I knew what she had been to. She just done this sexy smile and I asked her what she been up to and she just smiled and replied nothing. So she walked towards me and pulled Me into the living room. This was in the afternoon. She just started kissing me and strip me down and I was so turned on at this point and striped her down and started to eat her already wet pussy and moist arse. As I was doing that she was telling me what happened with the other guy and I put my cock in her already opened up freshly fucked pussy. After this our sex turned another corner and she often text or call after she had been with someone. Can't believe that such a beautiful innocent looking blonde would act like such a slut.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lucky you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic