FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Car play fantasy

Car play fantasy

By *ikeC81 OP   Man  over a year ago

harrow

This is based on my actual fantasy of 2 friends of mine who have changed the names of......

....I would be outside watching you sucking Paul's cock, as he is fingering you. You see me standing outside and you open the door to let me watch more closely. I can feel my cock harden in my jeans watching you play

I ask to come closer and both of you nod, Paul asks you to spread your legs wider so i I can see your pussy that is already soaking under his touch

I ask do you mind if I get my cock out, you both smile and of course not, please do. My cock Already semi hard on watching you both hardens when Paul asks you to wank me.

I am taken aback as we have never implied we would play but I feel your cock grab my shaft and begins to stroke it up and down.

Paul removes his cock from your mouth and tells you to lift your legs wider so he can slide his cock deep in to you. You reach down grabbing it and guiding it in. I watch totally entranced by the up and down movement of your hand on my shaft, and watching the both of you fuck.

Paul asks me did I know that you liked being covered in cum, I shake my head. I can fill the Precum already oozing out my glans.

You reach up and lick the little bit from me, Paul smiles and tells you to suck me, your lips greedily go round my length sucking my cock. I am totally aroused watching the two of you fuck whilst being sucked off

Paul asks me how would i feel to wank myself of over your face and boobs, i said I would like to. Pete cock is thrusting you so deep and i ask can i watch you cum over Elizabeth as well. I want to see you spunk your cum over her boobs and chest

You lay back and demand that both of us cum over you with our hit spunk. Pete pulls and orgasms shooting his cum on your chest and boobs, whilst you are cupping my balls, as I wsnk myself off

The cum squirts all over your tits and neck.....you look at the both of u, and smile saying thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic