FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our return to the Hotwife lifestyle...

Our return to the Hotwife lifestyle...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy Becky OP   Couple  over a year ago

Agde

We posted on another thread recently explaining how Beccy had returned to being a hotwife. Several people asked for more details, so we thought we'd share our experiences in a new thread.

We're rubbish at fibbing, so all this is exactly as it happened

We've been swinging for around 20 years, starting just after we met. Although it wasn't really swinging, as it just involved Beccy meeting other guys for sex. Partner swapping came later at clubs and parties.

We both enjoyed her going out to vanilla clubs, pulling a guy and having sex on her way home. Once back home, we really got off on her exploits and the resulting sex between us was amazing.

We then started swinging at clubs and house parties and the hotwife role ceased. But a visit to some friends around 4 years ago, put it back on the radar.

Beccy had a few days off work and went to stay with a couple we know through swinging while I worked. She had visited before, an agreement meant that she wouldn't play with them as they only met couples. So a vanilla weekend was the norm.

On the second night their neighbour John popped round and was invited to stay for dinner. He had a 'sometime' girlfriend but he hadn't seen her for some months.

After dinner, they all adjourned to the hot tub in the garden as it was August and a warm evening. Everything at this stage was quite proper, everyone wearing costumes with no hint at what was to come.

In the hot tub, John and Beccy were sat next to each other with their legs rubbing against each other. Nothing more happened but when they all returned for a second session, John and Beccy started playing 'footsie'. His hand wandered onto her thigh and it was obvious he fancied her, but keen not to let their hosts know what was going on.

They all got out and went to the lounge for drinks. The hosts went to dry off and change, leaving Beccy and John alone for a few minutes. Again, nothing happened until the host returned (dressed) with towels for Beccy and John. Their host offered to hold a towel around Beccy while she changed, but playfully let the towel drop just as Beccy removed her bikini bottoms. John got a view of her bum for a few seconds...

More to follow....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

very good please carry on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The stories that start out innocently are usually the best

this one certainly sounds like it's going to be good

thanks for taking the time to write it for our enjoyment

Agde

John was a gentleman and didn't make too much of it, but enjoyed the view a few seconds later when the towel managed to drop again, this time when Beccy was topless.

The hosts had caught onto what was happenening and gracefully retired to bed, leaving Beccy and John alone in the lounge. Beccy had a silk wrap around her, although it was fairly see-through and didn't leave much for John to imagine...! It was covering her top and came down to her knees.

They sat on separate seats, but John soon moved to sit next to her and small talk continued for a while as he was uncertain how to play it. In a friends house (unaware they were swingers and alone with their friend) he played it cool.

Beccy decided she was happy to let it develop and made no move when his arm went onto her knee. All the time they were talking, her wrap kept falling lower and lower and she eventually made no effort to cover her boobs when they became exposed for the umpteenth time.

They continued talking for 30 minutes or so, Beccy now sat completely topless and his hand on her knee. A sledgehammer wasn't needed to let John know that her tits were on offer if nothing else...!!

She turned to face him and he moved his hand onto her boobs and started kissing her neck and ears. She allowed him to fondle her for a while, then made him stand up while she pulled his shorts down and took his cock in her mouth.

He was worried that the hosts would return, so Beccy suggested they go up to her room. Again, he was nervous about being in the hosts house and the fact that Beccy told him she was married. He kept asking what her husband would say if he found out, but she made light of it, not letting on what effect it would have on us....

To be continued....

By *tud63Man  over a year ago

Skelmersdale

Great so far

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Loving the slow build up

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Loving the story!

Glad that you decided to write them up!

Agde

"Loving the story!

Glad that you decided to write them up! "

Agde

Beccy took him upstairs to her bedroom, and took off her wrap. She laid naked on the bed, opening her legs as she did so.

He undressed and started to ask her about how her husband would feel about what was happening. She could see that it was going to affect how he was going to respond, so she told him that everything was fine and even offered to phone me so that he could hear for himself. That idea freaked him and so Beccy smiled and reassured him that it was all ok.

She put him on his back and laid her head in his lap and proceeded to suck his dick. That made him more relaxed and he told her how much he was enjoying her taking the lead in things.

For many years before this,Beccy kept a stud and one of the reasons she chose him was because of the size of his cock. He was around 8 inches long, but with a thick girth. She normally doesn't like guys who are too big, but the fact that he was single, had his own house and didn't want a relationship meant that she felt safe with him. John was as big as her stud had been and just as gentle.

Over the next hour or so, Beccy and John played with each other without any penetration. Which she enjoyed, as a lot of guys just want to fuck as soon as her knickers are off.

Beccy really gets off when she is on her back and a guy kneels between her her legs, rubbing his dick up and down her pussy from her ass to her clit.

John duly obliged with this making her extremely wet. He naturally popped his dick inside her when doing this, but she chastised him saying he could not go in without a condom.

He apologised, but somehow it kept happening....!

Over the next hour or so they continued with the foreplay and eventually started fucking. He came fairly quickly and they went to sleep.

During the night, they awoke and started snogging. Beccy told me later that his tongue was nearly as long as his dick. But snog they did, tongues rubbing together in a frenzy, mixing saliva in a passion normally reserved to teenagers....

This was new ground for Beccy as she is normally quite reserved when kissing other guys. She enjoys it, but doesn't do it to that degree....

This time there was no more foreplay, he just entered her from behind and slowing started fucking her......

Until the next time.......

Agde

He continued screwing Beccy while she laid on her side, then moved up on her knees. She loves being taken from behind and with his large cock she could really feel him inside her.

He was quite a good lover and Beccy enjoys sex so much more when she feels they the guy is responding to her movements, which he did.

They changed position many times, she came on his cock several times and Beccy complimented him on his staying power. He came for a second time and again they fell asleep.

They awoke as it was getting light and he asked her to go back to his place, but Beccy said she would rather stay where she was. After more stroking he said he had to leave for work in a couple of hours and couldn't sleep while he was in bed with her....!!

They parted after a long kiss and she never saw him again.

Beccy called me at work when she arrived home later that day. Luckily I had time for a long chat with her while she told me everything. We couldn't wait for me to get back home and Beccy answered the door naked and very wet.

We made love until early evening and again when we went to bed after a meal.

We realised that her adventures had heightened our already brilliant sex life and decided that we should return to the hotwife lifestyle. We often talk about the night she spent with John, long after the event.

The most erotic thing was that it had happened unexpectedly, no planning by anyone. Beccy has had several planned stay overs with guys since then, but nothing has compared with that night since.

It took us back to a time early in our relationship, when Beccy would take lovers for a night or two.

If you'd like to hear about those occasions, we'd be happy to share. The memory of those nights is fading but we remember the build up, if not the actual details of the sex...

Happy swinging

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Loving the story, do continue

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Great story guys- thanks

Agde

Thanks for the kind comments guys.

We'll add to the thread soon....

Agde

This episode had the effect of increasing the frequency of our lovemaking and also the intensity of our orgasms.

When we first met, Beccy had several lovers on the go. She had just finished a long term relationship and was enjoying the single life. The guys that she met were casual relationships. Two guys would see her once a fortnight or so, the others she would only see once every few months as they worked abroad.

None were likely to be long term partners and that suited everyone, including me. But as our relationship grew, she said she would stop seeing the other guys. Over a period of several months, she told them about me and they agreed to stop seeing her. It was all very civilised..!!

But during those few months, Beccy and I began talk about them while we were in bed. It started out with just general talk about her having sex with them, such as positions, size and stuff.

I went to see her one Saturday afternoon and she seemed a bit flustered. It turned out that one of the guys had only just left, having popped round for a quickie.... We almost passed on the doorstep.

We immediately started shagging on the sofa, where she had been shagged about 10 minutes earlier by the other guy. We realised that we were both turned on by this fact and the sex was amazing. She then mentioned that another guy had stayed the previous night and had fucked her just before he left that morning, which added even more to the occasion.

Three guys in a couple of hours was a first for her. I wasn't sure about the 'sloppy seconds' bit as we weren't using condoms, but I felt better when she told me the last guy had used one. I asked her about the guy who had stayed overnight. She told me not to worry, they had also done it bareback, but he had cum in her bum...!

All this talk was too much and we both came within minutes.

We found this talk very arousing, and it became a feature whenever we made love during the next few weeks. We would talk in very explicit detail about what had happened during sex with the guys she was seeing. I found out that Beccy liked us all to go bareback.

One guy liked Beccy to bite his cock quite hard. She tried it on me, telling be that she wouldn't do it as hard as he liked it. It was painful but very erotic. She told me that he liked it bitten much harder, but I chickened out of that..!!

One guy liked doing it standing up and another only wanted anal sex with her. He had introduced her to it and she became hooked, encouraging the other guys to try it with her.

I only met one of the guys and as we all knew the situation, there was never any embarrassment between us.

We then started a fantasy about Beccy having all her studs lined up in her bedroom waiting to shag her.

This was never going to happen, but it certainly made for an explosive build up to sex between us.

Eventually, the other guys moved off the scene and we became monogamous. But only for a week or so....!!

We started looking for a single guy to act out this fantasy of having guys waiting for sex with her. Not easy in pre-internet days. After a couple of false starts, we struck lucky and found a guy who lived 20 minutes away, had his own place and wasn't looking for a girlfriend, having just got divorced.

He was very well endowed and a good lover. The first time we saw him, we had a threesome but over a period of time we came to know and trust him and the situation changed. We decided that it was time Beccy saw him on her own.

At first, I would wait downstairs while they shagged upstairs in his bed. They would come back downstairs when they had finished and Beccy and I would go home for 're-connection' sex. Beccy told me that she really enjoyed the thought of me waiting downstairs while they fucked like rabbits.

One day, I suggested that she could go in alone and I would join them later. She told me that they had immediately gone upstairs and started shagging. I let myself in an hour later and could hear them still at it.

I joined them with a bottle of wine and finished with a threesome. This became the norm for us for the next 10 years...!!

I would often drop her off for a shag and collect her later. This situation wouldn't work for everyone, but it was certainly good for us. We still see him regularly, although Beccy rarely has sex with him.

So that's the background to our 'hotwife' story.

We are now looking for a regular guy for Beccy, but this is proving quite difficult. Somehow French guys don't seem to grasp the concept....!!

We're still hopeful....

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Fantastic account of your lifestyle.

Thanks for sharing it.

By *rvoyuerMan  over a year ago

Luton

fantastically well written and very very exciting too!! I hope you both find what your looking for in France.

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Love this thank you for sharing I hope to have this relationship with a partner!

Agde

Thanks for the comments guys...

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

That's just how I remember it all...

» Add a new message to this topic