FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Turkish delight

Turkish delight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We rejoined the scene about 4 years ago having had a break but with a bit of a difference. I was no longer allowed to play but she would continue to have as much cock as she wanted.

We were off on our first holiday to Turkey since rejoining and on our first night out I challenged her to behave like a slut. She had a nice short dress on and a sexy red thong underneath.

We found a nice quiet bar on the seafront and sat in a little booth on the first floor balcony looking out to the sea. A waiter came round to take our drinks order - nice looking, friendly guy with a cheeky glint in his eye. I told her that when he came back she should have her legs open and her red thong on display which she duly did. The guy came back and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. He stayed with us chatting to us for several minutes, smiling and winking at her. We finished our drinks and beckoned him over - a slight difference this time though, slut wife had been to the toilets and removed her red thong and was still adopting the same open legged pose as before so this time when he came over he quite a nice clear view of her bare cunt. I asked him if we could order some drinks and that if he was enjoying the view maybe he might like to make them free ones, of course he duly obliged. When he returned I asked him what he thought of my wife's cunt and whether or not he wanted to play with it. He explained that he liked it very much but it was difficult while he was working - I requested to take a photo of him with my wife and they posed at which point he ran his hand up her leg and brushed his hand against her bare cunt.

Shortly after this she went off to the toilet and I noticed our waiter friend follow her, she was gone for about 15 minutes. When she returned I asked what had happened and she told me that he had followed her into the toilet and directed her to a cleaning cupboard at the back. Once inside he hadn't hesitated in pulling up her skirt and fingering her wet cunt and then dropped down to his knees and got his tongue to work on her. She then returned the favour by dropping to her knees and sucking on his large cock. He wanted to fuck her but he didn't have any condoms and nor did she so it didn't go any further. We finished off our drinks and told him we would be back tomorrow and then headed back to our apartment and had a nice, horny fuck as she was so turned on.

Next evening we headed down to the bar again - this time she had a short, sexy black dress on with strategic slits in it that you could slide your hand through and touch her naked body because she had also conveniently 'forgotten' to put any underwear on. She was also well prepared with condoms in her bag. I touched her under her dress a couple of times on the walk down and her cunt was already nice and damp in anticipation of what lie ahead.

We arrived at the bar and our new found friend was immediately over at our table asking as what we wanted to drink. Slut wife had adopted her familiar open legged pose and of course as she had no underwear on her bare cunt was on display straight away and he was clearly enjoying the view. We sat and had a couple of drinks and then before too long she headed off to the toilet. Of course the waiter was soon following and this time she was gone for around 20 minutes or so. When she came back she explained that this time they had just gone into a toilet cubicle - he had again fingered and licked her cunt and she had sucked his cock before he had put a condom on and rammed his cock into her sopping wet cunt, fucking her hard against the partition between the next cubicle. She explained that she was so turned on that within moments of him entering her she had orgasmed and he was also very excited and came not long after. We finished our drinks off said goodbye to her latest fuckbuddy and headed back to our apartment which was a 10 minute walk up the road. Most of the way there I had my hand inside her dress feeling her sopping wet cunt which was literally dripping with her juices where he had made her come. Needless to say as soon as we got back to our apartment she was spreading her legs and getting her 2nd cock of the night! Not a fantasy by the way but a true story!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeky goodnessMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Love it very hot to read and now hard at work he was one lucky waiter and your one lucky guy she's stunning!

By *shtonwpMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Would love to hear more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Top story message me guys please ?

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fantastic experience, I have a feeling there are more on this naughty holiday!!

» Add a new message to this topic