FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Business conference

A Business conference

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s not often I travel with work, spending the day heading up the East Coast Mainline to Edinburgh then on deeper into Scotland I find a sense of freedom I never feel back in London.

The daily grind is soon forgotten about as you meet new clients and new staff members and treated more like a guest than a fellow employee.

The reason for this visit north was for the demonstration of new systems and procedures at a local business centre. A bit dull yes but a great chance to meet and mingle.

The first day turned out far more interesting than was advertised with many bright and energetic people presenting.

The course was being held at a hotel which hand a number of large function rooms for these sort of occasions.

I met an old friend and manager John who introduced me round, first his staff then a number of people from other departments. So many names and so many faces it was hard to keep track, but manage to remember Claire.

John had introduced us and mentioned we would be sat on the same table. We shuck hands and I practically beamed at her, I thought to myself, well it could be worse.

Claire like me was also travelled up on her own from Manchester. She worked in the North West branch and was a pay grade or 2 higher than myself, was 40, married with 2 teenage children. We chatted about work, life and family over coffee. Now I would not say we flirted but we were certainly talking like old friends after about 20 minutes, being away from our normal environment certainly made me feel more relaxed than I usual am.

Claire had a wonderful smile and eyes that sparkled, a curvy figure with not too much skin on display which is what I would expect from a lady in upper management, but I did like the way her nylon legs looked in her heels and skirt.

Everyone was called into a hall and told to find their tables and seats, the hall held about 20 tables all holding 6 people each.

We took our seats introduced ourselves and engaged with the other people on the table.

After many presentations and a number of workshop exercises we were all pretty worn out, day 1 of a 5 day course was going to be pretty full on.

As the day ended most dashed off home leaving the visitors to find their way out of the function area and up to their rooms, Claire and I walked to the elevators and as we walked I asked her if she would like to meet for a drink later.

‘God yes, 7.30? I so need a gin and tonic!’ she beamed

I smiled and said ‘Great, I’ll see you in an hour.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *on11Man  over a year ago

cork

Interesting start!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please do continue looking forward to reading the rest of this one.

By *omplex44Man  over a year ago

Cardiff/London

good start

Good start looking like a good story

Good start

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago