FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > hot GILF 2

hot GILF 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *id unvicious OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

The follow on from 'hot GILF'

A true story of how I met Vicki and our ongoing adventures together.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yxieTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston

Do tell more !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

Can't wait to continue my read. Very hot horny story.

Mrs S

Hmmm waiting.......

Ipswich

Lifting her head from the pillow she pushes herself harder onto my eager tongue 'Oh my god that feels amazing, please don't stop'

I happily probe her tight hole, her virgin ass tightening around my tongue.

As I slide a couple of fingers into her cum soaked pussy, teasing itvas I begin to stab at her bum with a pointed tongue and in no time at all the pillows are once more muffling her cries of orgasm.

Laying back alongside her we kiss once more. 'How do you know to do things like that? I would never have thought of letting anybody there. But with you it feels so right'

I tell her it's just life experiences and a willingness to try new things.

'I guess I'm going to have to get used to trying new things while you're around' she says with a naughty grin on her lips.

'Good girl' I say kissing her on the lips. It's been a long day and we drift of to sleep in each others arms.

I already know what I have planned for her in the morning and fall asleep feeling very contented

By *ansfield lassWoman  over a year ago

mansfield

Mmmmm Nice more pls

Keeping going nicely

Surely hubby will be back soon

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[Removed by poster at 30/03/16 23:36:41]

Hhhmmm very sexy

Loving this

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

very good read this nice and sexy mmm

Ipswich

It was about 5am the next morning and the sun was just beginning to rise when my sleep was broken by Cock crowing somewhere close by. I tried to ignore it but after plenty of tossing and turning I decided to get up for a pee, returning to the bedroom the quilt has fallen of the bed and Vicki lay there face down, the ass that I had been enjoying only a few hours earlier looked far to enticing.

I planted a gentle kiss on each cheek and she stirred slightly stretching her arms high above her head. I took the opportunity to restrain them before restraining her feet.

She woke with a yelp as I planted a firm smack on her sexy ass.

"What are you doing?" She asked pulling at the restraints. I told her as she wasn't even close to using the safe word on Friday I was going to push her limits further today.

I reminded her to just say the safe word and I would release her.

"Oh you mean pur" my hand went to her mouth preventing her saying the word.

I told her that even confirming the word once we had started would mean I would have to abandon proceedings.

She looked reassured by this but that look turned to horror as I held up a cat o nine tails, a flick of the wrist and a grimace covered her face, she was biting her lip by the second strike. Pausing to see if I got a reaction Vicki broke in to a smile, swipe three and her cheeks began to glow. I asked her how it felt? "It hurts but it's a nice hurt, if you know what I mean?" I knew exactly what she meant and fifth slightly harder strike confirmed to her that I was fully aware of what I was doing.

I kissed her tenderly on the ass to sooth the redness before going on to the paddle, I think she came very close to going to the safe word after a couple of strikes, but I'll give her credit she was ready to push her limits. After five smacks I gave her some more soothing kisses before climbing up and kissing her on the lips.

"Now this is going to hurt, I'm just going to give you one smack today but I'm going to start with this next time" being a horse rider she instantly recognised the riding crop but has no time to react before a quick swoosh and it is stinging her ass.

The look of horror on her face makes me think I may have gone one step to far.

"That will take some getting used to, but I'm sure I'll manage" she says in an almost cocky voice, but it does confirm to me that she is definitely up for more.

Removing her restraints I get her to lay on her back "no more pain today, it's all pleasure from now on" I leave her laying naked on the bed as I go and get her special surprise.

Mmmm more please

What's the surprise

Keeping us u. The dark here lol

Loving it

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

Cant wait for more

Ipswich

I tell Vicki to close her eyes as get back on the bed, my tongue is very soon lapping at her swollen pussy lips. She lets out a contented sigh as I gently flick her hard clit, her thighs begin to rock as I probe my tongue deeper but they soon stop as I begin to slide a vibrator in. It's one that was recommended by the girl in the sex shop as being ideal for a toy newbie, its about seven inches long, not to wide and is variable speed.

Vicki wasn't aware I had made an extra purchase but by now trusted me enough to let me continue. Once fully inserted I fucked her with it for a few minutes before turning it on, slowly increasing the speed. Once again her hand came to mine and increased the thrusting til she orgasmed. I moved my hand away and watched as she pleasures herself with her new toy. A couple of orgasms later and I rolled her onto her front, pulling her to her knees my tongue was once more at her tight bum hole but I wanted to fuck that ass as she continued to fuck herself with the vibrator.

Ass all lubed up with saliva I crawled up the bed, eager cock in hand my eyes on the target. I rubbed it along her bum crack, but Vicki had other ideas, and removing the vibrator guided me into her extremely wet pussy. I guess she aint ready for anal just yet so grabbing hold of her thighs I begin a slow rhythmic thrusting, suddenly I'm aware the Vicki is forcing the vibrator in alongside my cock. The tightness is intense and when fully inserted she switches it on. It feels amazing against my cock and I follow her pace as she fucks herself. It isn't long before she is once more screaming in orgasm and with one final thrust I cum deep inside her.

Laying on the bed totally spent Vicki removes the vibrator and licks it clean, offering back to me I tell her to keep it and use it when I'm not around.

Vicki looks disappointed for a moment and then says the words I was hoping to hear "we don't have to stop seeing each other just because you finish work here next week, I'd love it if you still came round on a Monday evening when Tim is out and at the weekends when he's playing golf"

I thought about it for all of five seconds before telling her I would love to keep seeing her.

More please xx

Mmm keep this story going please

we all would

More next adventure please

Keeping us all waiting

By *oingforGrohlCouple  over a year ago

Woodford

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

Can't wait to read more

Mrs S

Ipswich

I guess we both fell asleep as next thing I remember is Vicki shaking me gently "wake up sleepy, it's time for breakfast. She had already showered and dressed and I slipped my jeans on before following her downstairs. She had prepared a full English "eat up you must me starving, I know I am after all that sex" she seems to be glowing today, contented in the fact she now has regular sex coming her way.

We chat over breakfast, asking her if she had enjoyed her new experiences? "Very much and I guess I'll be having many more" she says.

After breakfast I head back home as Vicki is not sure what time Tim will be back.

We exchange a few texts during the day and judging by the tone of her messages she is missing me already. My last message to her reads "wear a skirt and no panties tomorrow I have something special planned"

"Oh?" Very soon pings back.

I turn up the next morning and Vicki is already in the kitchen, as I walk past I slip my hand up her skirt and squeeze her naked cheek "you can't do that Tim is in the next room" she mouths.

I walk past "yes please, no sugar" I say in a loud voice as if she had offered me a cuppa and go through to the hall to get on with my work.

Sticking my head through the door I say good morning to Tim and tell him I need to shut the door as I may be making a lot of noise and a mess.

Door shut Vicki is very soon bringing my cuppa through, I take it off her and putting it down pull her into a passionate kiss, at first she struggles to pull away aware that Tim is only a few metres away, but she loses the will to resist as my hand strokes against her pussy lips. I sit her down on the stairs and my tongue replaces my hand, she is soon thrusting her hips in response to the attention she is getting. Her breath is getting faster as she bites her lips and covers her mouth with her hand to muffle the cries of orgasm.

Helping her to her feet I gently spank her backside "come back in an hour I need your lips around my cock" she looks shocked as she walks away but I know she'll be here. I drink my tea before getting on with some work.

nice one

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

Great story!!

Mmm very horny x I hope there is a lot more to cum

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

A fav f/b of mine has told me she is going to be a nan soon x

I'm thrilled for her x

I've never ( knowingly) blind folded x spanked x gagged x clamped x toyed x or restrained a Nan before x

Ipswich

An hour later I see her take a cup of coffee through for Tim and by the time she comes back into the hall I have my jeans and boxers around my knees, erect cock in hand.

Vicki falls to her knees without saying a word, taking a firm grip on my shaft she begins teasing my cock with her experienced tongue. Taking a hand full of hair I force my cock in deeper.

"Have we got any biscuits?" Tim calls from the lounge, I release Vicki from my grip "I'll get you some, I have my hands full at the moment" she smiles at me as she resumes her duties. I am soon face fucking her when we are disturbed again "VICKI, BISCUITS" Tim calls out.

Almost as if answering for me she says "I'm coming" and I just manage to get my cock back in her mouth as I pump her full of cum. Still swallowing she heads to the kitchen as I pull up my jeans and she takes the biscuits through to Tim.

She comes back into the hall, it's a good job Tim didn't look up from the TV as she has a blob of cum on her chin, I point it out to her and looking in the mirror she scoops it up and licks it of her finger.

She kisses me on the lips "no more naughtiness today while Tim is in the house, we might get caught. Plenty more fun this evening" I get on with my work wondering what to do with her later.

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Love this

More please x this is a great continuing story

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

Brilliant

This story is superb

This story is superb

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Ipswich

Driving back to her house later that evening I receive a message on my phone from Vicki "let yourself in the back door when you arrive, I'm already upstairs waiting" I speed up my driving and parking around the corner walk hurriedly to the house.

I enter the back door and locking it behind me head upstairs, I hear moaning coming from her bedroom and sticking my head round the door see Vicki fucking herself with the vibrator.

She isn't aware of my presence and is hammering her pussy with the new toy, her eyes are closed as her head spins from side to side and she screams out as the wave of orgasm covers her body.

I announce my presence with a cough and Vicki jumps up almost embarrassed trying to cover the vibrator that is buried deep inside her with her hand "how long have you been watching?" She asked, walking over to the bed I pull my trousers down and releasing my now hard cock "long enough" I smile offering my cock to her red painted lips. In no time at all the lipstick is smeared along my entire length as I reach down and fuck her with the vibrator.

It's not very long before I climb between her legs and removing the vibrator begin to fuck her hard and fast, just the way she likes it. Her nails dig into my back and she bites hard onto my shoulder as she orgasms once more and I empty my cum deep inside her.

As we recover on the bed our conversation turns to the events earlier in the day "I had to stop the fun as I guessed we would end up having sex and I really couldn't risk it with Tim in the house" I tell her I fully understand but to fuck her with Tim in the next room would be such a turn on. She smiles at me and I can see she secretly thinks the same.

We get dressed and head down for a drink before I head home.

Ipswich

Over the next couple of days apart from the odd kiss or quick feel we don't get up to much naughtiness.

On the Friday I do however have plans.

I have been observing Tim during the week and notice he is very much a creature of habit, he always eats at the same time, watches the same TV programmes etc.

I've noticed a window of opportunity and set my plan in motion.

I finished all my jobs on Thursday except for hanging a curtain rail in the spare bedroom. I spend the morning tidying up and at lunch time I head upstairs to fit the curtain rail, after I hear Vicki take Tims lunch through to him I call down saying I need a hand with something.

When she walks into the bedroom I am stood there wearing my work boots, my tool belt and a smile.

'Put some clothes on Tim is downstairs' I walk over and shutting the door behind her I tell her we won't be disturbed for 90 minutes.

I kiss her on the back of the neck and she is still very hesitant. "Tim is a creature of habit and will call out for a cup of tea in exactly 90 minutes as he always does"

I dawns on her that I am correct and she turns round and begins to wank me as I help her out of her clothes. Removing my tool belt I step out of my work boots and lay her on the bed. Licking her pussy as she pulls my head in hard.

She orgasms, stifling her screams as she does. I stand up pulling her to the edge of the bed, slamming my cock home I begin to fuck her with slow forceful thrust.

I lean in kissing her passionately as we fuck 'this is so naughty' she says. I offer to stop if she's worried? 'Hell no fuck me good and hard' she orders. I do as I'm told and not long after am emptying my cum deep inside her. We kiss some more and get dressed again, as she goes to leave we hear Tim call from downstairs 'is that tea coming?' Tapping my watch it's exactly 90 minutes and Vicki smiles as she heads downstairs.

I finish hanging the rail and head off to say farewell to Tim.

"I'm all finished, sorry if my drilling and banging disturbed you' I say to Tim I see Vicki smiling out of the corner of my eye.

"You've done a very good job my missus is completely satisfied, which is always a good thing. I tell your boss you need a raise"

I smile as I tell him 'I've just had a raise'

As I leave Vicki spanks my hand 'you really shouldn't tease like that' spanking her backside I tell her she loves it when I tease and I'll see her tomorrow once Tim has gone to golf.

Welcome back x love your story, keep it cumming

Awesome!!!!