FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Shared filthy fantasies

Shared filthy fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If i start a story or fantasy sharing with who ever wants to read or become co writers the next person adds their part to the fantasy, then the next person and so on each out doing the last! Like Chinese whispers but filthy hot horny cum soaked story telling cum and have a tease

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was sitting in the local park sun beating down only a baggy pair of thin shorts on enjoying watching all the ladies wearing very little walking by, thin see through dresses i could easily see who was naked underneath and who wasn't! My imagination running wild my cock freshly shaved my balls smooth and full of thick cum being to strain my shorts when 2 beautiful ladies late 20s sat directly opposite me the blonde cheerily shouted over well come on get that cock out for us to perv over! They laughed and began teasing outrageously opening their legs wide blatantly no knickers shaved moist pussys pouting and dripping only 6 feet away, so i reached into my shorts and released my cock immeadiatly standing to attention for them to see! The dark haired girl slipped a finger into her soaking pussy looking me in the eyes and smiling while her friend said to me well go on stoke your m,eat for us that's it we want to see you wanked that cock stroke your balls lets all wanked together. How mental sun shunning busy park and the 3 of us waking and finger fucking ourselves without a care in the world! Next the 2 girls-------------- ????? Who's next anyone care to carry the story on! I wonder where it will end up by Monday night!;)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic