FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Beauty and the Geek

Beauty and the Geek

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you're going to label me as anything, then geek would probably fit pretty well. I think the reputation from the old spotty kids sitting in front of their ZX spectrum uploading data to a different country via the NASA space station have changed. Geeks are cool, everyone wants to know a geek, even if its to fix their digital camera. I love gadgets and when my old PC died, I had a hard decision to make, new PC, or enter the world of Apple Macs. I plumped for the latter, but not really knowing much about them, I ordered one of the small form factors from interweb, and as soon as the email notification came thru, I hopped on the train, to the city where there was one of the funky Apple shops.

You know what its like, as soon as you get there, you just want to touch everything thats combined with white, silver and shiney. I tried to get eye contact with one of the sales assistants so that they'd come over, ask if I was ok. I failed about 10 times with this, so decided to play around with the iMac and went to touch the keyboard. This was the very first time I saw you, and our fingers touched the key at the same time. It would have been pretty romantic, if we both hadnt jumped out of our skins with a static shock that we gave each other. We of course laughed, and you asked if I was ok, but touching my arm. This again, caused a static shock, and we once again laughed. You introduced yourself as Louise, and I introduced myself. You asked what I was doing up here, so I told you and you smiled, took me by the hand, and took me to the shelving area, explained I'd need this box, that box, not that one, because the cable comes with the box. You were very helpful and I asked if you worked at the store, you grinned and said no and "I'm a bit of a geek".

An assistant came over eventually and asked if we needed any help, and more or less suggested that you were my girlfriend, again you held my hand and said "we're good thank you, my husband wants to pay for these please". We looked at each other, me staring into your minxy eyes, blushed a little and laughed. We both walked out the store, still hand in hand, and looked at each other. I asked if you wanted to be geeky together and you grinned, nodded and we headed to a couple of games shops, picked up a few latest editions each. I asked if you fancied grabbing a quick drink to say thank you, you once again, nodded, and didnt let go of my hand.

We got to the local pub which overlooked the canal and we got a perfect spot at the window. At the other side of the canal, you could see people walking in and out of the wildlife centre. I returned from the bar with a couple of pints of cider, you whispered "thank you" in my ear and we nattered. You let my hand go for a couple of seconds, and automatically felt my hand rising between your legs. I half expected you to slap me, walk out, or shout abuse things at me, but instead you spread your legs slowly as to not to create a scene. My hand wandered closer to the crotch of your jeans, and you looked into my eyes, with a dreamy look and grinned. I started to rub your clit over your jeans and started to feel the denim getting wetter, and you holding onto the bar at the window for stability.

Your legs spread wider, and you placed your hand on my jeans, feeling the outline of my hard cock already, you just gently stroked. We noticed someone on the other side of the canal taking photos with their dlsr camera pointing right at us, but rather than stopping, we used our spare hands and waved at the same time, once again we laughed.

You stood up briefly to adjust yourself, placed your jacket on your lap and moved my hand back to where it was, this time finding your buttons to your jeans had been undone. I slid my hand into your jeans, finding your lacy french knickers soaking wet, and as soon as I pressed my fingers againt your pussy, you let out a deep moan and gripped the bar. You were completely drenched and I pulled my finger out of your underwear for a second and tasted you. You looked at me, as to say you were jealous. I replaced my finger and repeated, this time allowing you to taste yourself. You sucked my finger so hard, applying so much pressure I thought my finger would come out of its socket.

You bite your bottom lip and nodded, I moved my hand back into your underwear, peeling the soaking wet material from your body. I pressed my finger tip against your clit, rubbing gently and saw your eyes roll and then slid one finger deep into your pussy. You instantly yelped, and felt your body shake, as well as the tightness of your pussy. It was perfect, and I felt so turned on, sliding my finger in and out of you slowly at first, with y our hand moving to my shoulder, and your head following. You whispered to me, telling me that you were close to exploding and wanted to feel two fingers inside you. I done exactly what you said, slid the 2nd finger into you, and once again you moaned and yelped. I noticed that your nipples were pressing against your top, showing how turned on you were. You placed your hand on my cheek, kissing me as I felt your pussy throbbing faster and faster and you tightening up around my fingers. You were breathing heavily while kissing me passionately, sucking and biting my lip. There was a calm for a couple of nano seconds, then all of a sudden, your pussy errupted, covering my fingers and hand in your sweeet cum. We just paused, your body shaking, our kiss, just stopped time as the throbbing and tingling slowly came to a gently stop.

I removed my hand from your underwear slowly, and we both feasted on your sweetness and grinned, with your cheeks a little red & flushed. You whispered to me "So you like MiniMacs then" followed by a wink. Almost immediately, the barman arrived behind us and we have expected to be thrown out for taking their establishment down to the gutter level. He coughed gently as to disturb us in a polite way. "guys, you ordered two burgers and chips? ready for another ?" we both laughed and nodded.

After we had our food, we left the place, went to hug and kiss each other, once again causing a static shock. We burst out laughing and you whispered, "want my number?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

mmm horny story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic