FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Morning Fantasy

Morning Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a fantasy that is on my mind this morning and I've woken up hard, thinking about it. So, I thought I would share.

You'll let me in and we will go straight to the kitchen.

You can be wearing what ever you like, but as soon as we get there you will undress infront of me. Take off everything, but your knickers and your heels.

There will be a chair placed in the middle of the floor, and you will sit on it. Slowly spread your legs as I stand infront of you. Look me in the eye as you run your hands slowly down your body, teasing your nipples, caressing your breasts, trailing over your stomach.

Now, slip a hand into your knickers. I can see them moisten, and start to play with yourself.

I will watch you, my large, smooth, hot cock hardening.

When I'm ready I will unzip my now, very tight jeans. Stepping a little closer, I will start to play with myself. Right infront of you. Slowly stroking my ever swelling tool. Working it intime with you as you spread your legs wider, plunging your fingers into your now soaking wet pussy.

I'm going to cum. I can feel my cock twitching, swelling even more, and, just as I do, you lean forward, pushing your tits together, smiling, wanting me all over you.

Exploding, my thick, hot, creamy cum pulses over them. One, two, three, four spurts of pure liquid pleasure splashes all over your tits. Covering them, running all over them. Your hard nipples soaked, as it drips down your body, runs into your knickers, your thighs, everywhere.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I'm panting, and moaning softly as you reach forward and touch me for the first time. Your fingers gliding along my silky shaft as you gently milk the last drops from my shivering cock onto your sensual lips.

Slowly you start to lick me clean, taking your time. Long, teasing strokes with your tongue from the base of my shaft right to the tip.

I can feel my cock, still hot, still hard, start to pulse again. I didn't think it could get any harder, but seeing you there, legs spread wide, thick, creamy trails of cum running down your body, it stiffens and swells even more.

You slowly take me into your mouth and begin working me. A hand gently cupping my smooth, heavy balls, the other wandering over your body. Massaging the hot, sticky cum into your nipples, into your slit as you lose yourself in the moment.

I slip of my t shirt and put my hands behind my back, enthralled at the beautiful site of you licking, teasing and steadily sucking me ever closer.

Your moans grow louder, muffled as you take me deeper, your fingers on your swollen, wet pussy urgent and insistent as you start to cum.

Not moving, I feel your Orgasm as your body tenses, your mouth tight, moans louder shivering through my shaft.......

I take your hand and pulling you to your feet, a little shakily, lead you to the kitchen table. You turn and spread your legs as I slip your knickers down to your thighs.

You bend forward, your beautiful ass high in your heels and, closing your eyes you feel me taste you for the first time. My warm, clever tongue sliding through your tight, soaking slit. Wandering through you, licking, exploring, each flick elliciting another moan, a little gasp, a long sigh.....

Your breasts press against the smooth, cold wood, still slick and wet with cum as my tongue works you, each stroke making you wetter as your pussy swells open and your clit begins to jump.

Your knickers, abandoned at your thighs as you raise your ass up higher, my tongue swirling over it.

Then, I slip inside. Filling you up to bursting.

Long, slow, deep and hard. Each stroke moving deeper inside you.

Each stroke filling you more, fucking you smoothly, deeply, relentlessly. Taking every pleasure from your moist, hot pussy, again and again and again.

I can feel you cumming now, tightening around my thick hot shaft, juices flowing down your thighs as I press ever deeper.

Turning you around, you can hardly stand and I push you to your knees. My tool, slick with your juices presses against your pouting, sensual lips. You open your mouth to receive me and I slip inside as I cum.

Spurting thick, silky liquid over your tongue, over your lips, splashing over your breasts again, until your drenched in me, panting, moaning and knowing that this is just the beginning......

» Add a new message to this topic