FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wifes 1st gangbang.

Wifes 1st gangbang.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *OO FUKAS OP   Couple  over a year ago

CARDIFF / NEWPORT

It all came about from an ex girlfriend who wanted us to 'swing' together. Cut a long story short,She made up a portfolio of people we might like to meet with etc etc. When we split she left it in the cupboard in the bedroom and i forgot about it.

When i met my new girlfried(now wife) she found this portfolio and came into the living room with it. 'Shit' i didnt know which way she would take it so i suggested she looked thru it to see what she thought of it.To my suprise she agreed.

A couple of weeks passed without mention then out of the blue she brought it up saying 'She had looked into that 'swinging thing' and what its all about and quite liked the idea of it,as it seems quite horny & could be fun! Excellent i thought,our first experience would be to meet another couple have some fun together see Jen with another woman- sorted. How wrong i was!

Usually Sunday morning would start with me fingering Jen,& whispering about being joined by another M/F couple and what could happen when 2 horny bi fems & 2 horny str8 Males get together,. Then 1 day we were laying in bed me sucking on her big nipples and playing with her wet fanny talking about her fucking another woman when she said'Why a couple,why woman? Why not a male or 2 or what about trying 3 cocks to start,then 4,5,or 6, coz once you are full of cock it does'nt make any difference how many cocks there are in the room they'll have to wait their turn-once your full ,your full!!?? WOW-fuck This blew my mind! She was really taking the initiative now. It was not something that i'd given much thought to,cocks everywhere seems a bit intimidating,but if thats what she wants ,fair enough......but after a bit of thought it did sound fuking horny to me too. The thought of my girl naked on a bed,sucking a cock,whilst sitting on another with 1 more banging into her arse whilst 2/3 more cocks tossed off over her ample tits- really did it for me. So for the next week or so all i could think of was that & how to make it happen. We didnt have to wait long....

One night after we had finished work,i invited my 2 collegues back to ours for a vodka or two. This worked well as we were all nightclub doormen with no work in the morning so vodka until dawn it was.

The 3 of us and my girlfriend-lets call her Jen, sat around drinking vodka listening to music getting pretty pissed chatting and laughing,until Jen got up and made her way out of the room. Us 3 carried on drinking then after about 10 mins i decided to go look for Jen make sure she was ok so got up and found her lying on the bed. So i snuggled up behind her put my arms around he holding 1 of her boobs in my hand. Jen had d*unk too much and had to lay down for 5 mins she said. About 15 mins passed and we heared my 2 work mates shouting 'oi you 2 stop fucking in there! i laughed ad said 'We arent fucking just laying down for 5. With that they both came thru the open bedroom door and sat on the end of the bed.

'We thought we were missing out on something in here' Lee said. What,did you think you were going to creep in here and find us shagging did you? Yep said Lee we did. Then i've realised that for the past 5 mins that i've been talking to the boys I still have Jens left tit in my hand which had'nt gone unoticed by Lee and Mike.

Jen suddenly sat up on the bed between me and the boys. She was wearing a small scimpey green vest top(That didnt really cover her 36FFs) and jeans. I could see Mike and Lee staring straight at jens boobs so i looked down too at what they were staring at.

Where i had been holding her Left boob, Jens Left nipple had gone rock hard and was poking thru her little vest top! Lee commented on it saying 'look at the size of that!' and what was i going 'to do about it, before it takes someones eye out!! Feeling quite turned on at seeing my 2 mates eyeing up my missus boobs i said' I'M not going to do nothing about it, as it is closer to you maybe you should sort it out! Lee looked at me and i gave him the nod and a wink- Jen looked at me and smiled. Without any hesitation Lee reached out and started to rub Jens nipple thru her vest, Mike looked on almost drooling.

I reached over and gave her right nipple a rub and a tweak, Jen moaned a low moan. Mike leaned forward to get a better view of us rubbing her boobs watching both our hands disapeared down inside her vest and under her bra. Jen was leaning back on the bed moaning softly as we rubbed her boobs gently. Mike came around behind Jen and quickly un fastened her bra-lee lifted off her vest and pulled the bra off.

There was my girl sat on the bed between 3 randy doormen with her tits out! This could only end one way now and it did!

Lee pulled Jen's head toward him and started necking hard with her ,tounge right down her throat still squeezing one of her tits. Mike had sat behind her so that she was leaning back on his chest. Mike had reached around and was squeezing her other boob,pinching her nipple making her twing as he did. I leaned back to take in what was unfolding in front of me, & remembered thinking 'Fuk' this is so horny!

Jen leant back further into Mikes chest and straightened her legs. Lee without hesitation put his hand down the front of her jeans into her pants making Jen twing again. I reached forward to undo the button on her jeans then unzipped them, pulling them down off her legs and off onto the bedroom floor. Mike reached his hand down to the top of Jen's pants hesitated for a second looking at me just to make double sure this was still ok with me then plunged his fingers down, onto Jen's by now very wet fanny. Lee & Mike both rubbed in turn at her sopping cunt making her cum 3 or 4 times between them. Mike stripped off first standing on the bed next to Jen holding his hard cock, waiting for Lee to stop kissing her. When eventually he did stop necking with Jen, Jen turned toward me smiled then took Mikes cock in her mouth sucking on it hard, as Lee sucked on her tits. That night we all fucked Jen hard, ending with Lees cock up her arse, Mikes cock up her fanny and my cock down her throat-Proper airtight! What a great night! Massive thanks to my ex girlfriend for putting together that portfolio, if she had'nt we might have had to spend our weekends down B&Q instead!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Wow you've got one horny wife

By *OO FUKAS OP   Couple  over a year ago

CARDIFF / NEWPORT

Yes, Yes I have

By *oupleascotsCouple  over a year ago

perth

good story, thank you.