FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > STORY: At The End Of The Night

STORY: At The End Of The Night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ordweaver2018 OP   Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Nick was there; she didn’t quite believe it when she saw him. She walked out of the club with her friends giggling and laughing. It had been a great night, lots of drinks, lots of dancing and lots of flirting down the phone with the guy who seemed to think the world of her. She liked him more than a little bit to but they had decided to take it slow.

He was here. There, stood opposite the club by the green car she recognised he stood and smiled at her and put his finger to his lips pointing afterwards to the phone. She understood and said nothing to her friends but had difficulty keeping her eyes off him.

She fished her phone out of her bag and read the text. He wanted her to walk home alone. She felt a shiver of anticipation. She knew what he wanted and more than that she had told him earlier that evening what she wanted. She waved goodbye to her friends telling them she wanted to walk and enjoy the quiet night air and just take her time getting home. They worried for a minute then all piled off after hugging her goodnight.

She set off walking and crossed the street, waiting till her friends had gone round the corner before she slid into the car next to him.

“What are you doing here?” She couldn’t hide her shock.

“I wanted you and I couldn’t wait till what ever day you had off next.” He started the car and drove for two minutes out of the town to the small, narrow and hidden country lane. He opened the door and got out, walking round he helped her out then pushed her back against the car fiercely kissing her.

His fingers found the buttons on her jeans and all but tore them off… sliding them down she managed to quickly wiggle one booted foot out gald she had worn her looser ones.

I seconds he had spun her round and bent her over the warm bonnet. He tried to be slow, he tried to be gentle but she was so hot, so wet, he fucked her hard and fast bent over the bonnet of the car. The sounds of other cars going past on the main road excited them both more knowing the risk and the adrenalin as he took her hard and fast.

She had been horny all night and it didn’t take long for her to cum. He kept slamming in and out of her, faster, harder, pressing her down as he filled her over and over. Again she came, her legs giving out under her and only the car, his firm hands and his cock keeping her in place.

She heard him groan and knew he was close. She begged him to cum in her, the drink making her dirty and so hot for him and loud as he came inside her. Fucking his cock in and out of her still as he came.

He collapsed bent over her, kissing the back of her neck as he stayed buried inside her. He kissed her and whispered softly in her ear that he was hers when ever she wanted or needed him.

Slowly sliding out he moved to do himself up but she sank to her knees in front of him, licking and sucking his cock clean before she helped him tidy himself up. She managed to get her jeans on properly again and he drove her quietly home. He kissed her tenderly before she got out, knowing he couldn’t stay and still had a long drive home.

“Till you come and visit me for a full night gorgeous… Sleep well”

She smiled and waved and went into the house as he drove home a contented smile on his face.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeky goodnessMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Love it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Naughty but nice think have to stop reading them in places were i get flustered

By *ordweaver2018 OP   Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

I enjoy getting people flustered in interest in places!

» Add a new message to this topic