FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Flashing the builders....

Flashing the builders....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *liceandandy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brighton

...or plumbers ... Or sparkles etc etc...

This is similar to another thread further down (and no doubt it's been mentioned on here before - you filthy buggers!) but as we have recently moved into a new home we have had (and are still) to have several workmen round, often for a couple of days at a time.

I have often discussed the fantasy of Alice flashing them, flirting with them (or even more) while I'm there or sometimes even while I'm at work. It's just such a turn on!

Anybody have any experience of this? Customers who have flashed or more? Or workmen who have been in the receiving 'end'?

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Many years ago, just out of my electrical apprenticeship I was sent to work in a house in my local town.

I was young (21ish) and a little wet behind the ears. I arrived around 9am and was greeted by a good looking lady who I guess was in her mid 30's. She was still in her dressing gown, so I couldn't be sure what her body was like. To be honest I was more concerned about the job, she invited me in, made me a cup of tea and we chatted about the usual stuff, weather etc.

After explaining what she wanted she said that she was off for a shower. I guess an hour past before I saw her again. Fuck I could hardly speak. She returned wearing a pair of jeans and a white t shirt. She had a gorgeous body, full and curvy, but what really took my breath away was she obviously had no bra on and had dressed in a hurry. Her damp nipples were clearly visible through the white cotton.

I tried to hide my shock and excitement, I'm sure my voice went up an octive. Nothing else happened, she made no attempt to bed me nor me her. I've always wondered, did she do it deliberately was I one of many tradesmen that she flirted with? Who cares it was a great day

Mrs did this a few years ago to a rough and ready builder who was making improvements to the office she was working in. Very horny for all concerned!

By the way, stunning pictures Andy & Alice x

Brighton

"Many years ago, just out of my electrical apprenticeship I was sent to work in a house in my local town.

I was young (21ish) and a little wet behind the ears. I arrived around 9am and was greeted by a good looking lady who I guess was in her mid 30's. She was still in her dressing gown, so I couldn't be sure what her body was like. To be honest I was more concerned about the job, she invited me in, made me a cup of tea and we chatted about the usual stuff, weather etc.

After explaining what she wanted she said that she was off for a shower. I guess an hour past before I saw her again. Fuck I could hardly speak. She returned wearing a pair of jeans and a white t shirt. She had a gorgeous body, full and curvy, but what really took my breath away was she obviously had no bra on and had dressed in a hurry. Her damp nipples were clearly visible through the white cotton.

I tried to hide my shock and excitement, I'm sure my voice went up an octive. Nothing else happened, she made no attempt to bed me nor me her. I've always wondered, did she do it deliberately was I one of many tradesmen that she flirted with? Who cares it was a great day "

Really hot!

Like you say, who cares! Just hot even thinking that there is a chance.

I've noticed how the electrician and his mate were eyeing Alice up the other day and it was such a turn on. (Can't believe some guys get jealous about stuff like that) I asked her about it when they'd left and she hadn't even noticed them looking... Gah!

Brighton

"Mrs did this a few years ago to a rough and ready builder who was making improvements to the office she was working in. Very horny for all concerned! "

She flashed him?

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

"By the way, stunning pictures Andy & Alice x"

I can second that I love the red lingerie on Alice

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

I would love to be flashed when on a job

I fitted office furniture and got the odd flash when they had to clear space for me

An ex done this a few times .. she flashed the sky man .wearing a short skirt (no knickers)she got down on all 4s while he stood behind her to show him the sky box below the tv ... I was sitting on sofa loved it .. she also had sex with me in kitchen with door open (noisey) while an electrician was in hallway fixing a couple of sockets ...

Brighton

"By the way, stunning pictures Andy & Alice x

I can second that I love the red lingerie on Alice "

Thanks guys! Much appreciated X X x

By *icetimescoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

About six months ago we were having electrical work done in our house for three days. The electrician was in the house pretty much 9-5 and my husband Matt would get home at 3pm each day.

For the first two days when Matt got home he would fuck me in the bedroom and tell me to be really loud so the electrician could hear.

On the last day when he arrived he started flirting with me and asked if I was going to noisy again when Matt got home. Within 2 minutes we were both naked and he was fucking me over the kitchen work surface.

We spent pretty much all day fucking, every room, every position. He would do some work every now and again but after about 20 mins of working we'd end up fucking again.

We stopped before Matt got home. Amazingly, he finished the job in time.

I didn't tell Matt until about 3 weeks later. He still gets me to tell him every detail even now

Brighton

"An ex done this a few times .. she flashed the sky man .wearing a short skirt (no knickers)she got down on all 4s while he stood behind her to show him the sky box below the tv ... I was sitting on sofa loved it .. she also had sex with me in kitchen with door open (noisey) while an electrician was in hallway fixing a couple of sockets ... "

Wow! Bending over in a short skirt... So hot.

Would love to see that.

Loving this thread, great stories

[Removed by poster at 21/05/16 16:50:56]

By *iffraffMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

I'm a decorater. I once had a small wallpapering job to do on one wall in a kitchen. The lady contacted me after getting my no from a friend whom id done some work for recently. That friend had been a non stop flirt all the way through the job I did for her but it was a just banter, and as any tradesman knows this happens often but that's all it tends to be.

However when I went to this ladies house to paper the wall she was a bit of a milf and suggestive from the off. She asked how long the job would take and I said about two hours and got on with it. After about hour and half I was close to finishing and she came in dressed in a shortish skirt blouse and heels. I thought she's off out or to work. It was sexy but not slutty. She walked around pretending to be doing something or other and started talking about her friend who said she thought I was flirty and a bit of alright and asked if i offered any other services. Being a bit slow on the uptake I asked what she needed. A job in the bedroom she replies and off we went to have a look. Still non the wiser we walked in and she turned to me, pulled me close and went to kiss me. I responded of course and one thing led to another. In short a fantastic fuck and very unexpected, but so nice. I never saw her again and nothing similar has happened since. Would love it too tho

Brighton

AMAZING!

Brilliant story...

"I'm a decorater. I once had a small wallpapering job to do on one wall in a kitchen. The lady contacted me after getting my no from a friend whom id done some work for recently. That friend had been a non stop flirt all the way through the job I did for her but it was a just banter, and as any tradesman knows this happens often but that's all it tends to be.

However when I went to this ladies house to paper the wall she was a bit of a milf and suggestive from the off. She asked how long the job would take and I said about two hours and got on with it. After about hour and half I was close to finishing and she came in dressed in a shortish skirt blouse and heels. I thought she's off out or to work. It was sexy but not slutty. She walked around pretending to be doing something or other and started talking about her friend who said she thought I was flirty and a bit of alright and asked if i offered any other services. Being a bit slow on the uptake I asked what she needed. A job in the bedroom she replies and off we went to have a look. Still non the wiser we walked in and she turned to me, pulled me close and went to kiss me. I responded of course and one thing led to another. In short a fantastic fuck and very unexpected, but so nice. I never saw her again and nothing similar has happened since. Would love it too tho "

I've been more than flashed at. They always think the price will go down. Lol. I should charge more for my time.

Lol nice idea I work on a large site in London you would be welcome there.

I arrived at a posh flat in Kensington to do some work a few years ago. Normally when your in that area it's rude rich snobs but this time it wasn't. I was surprised to be greeted by a stunning American girl early 20's. She had completely forgot I was coming as her dad owned the place and looked after everything.

She answered the door in a denim shirt that just about covered her arse!

She invited me in and went and got changed. As she walked upstairs tho she made no attempt to cover herself and I could see right up the shirt and see her tanned bare arse

Nothing happened but it made my day!!

By *mgdaveMan  over a year ago

paisley

Im a self employed joiner and have mentioned on hear a few times the fun i have had fucking my customers it has happened to me on loads of jobs the repeat customers are the best ended up fucking one very horny older woman every week for about 5 years while her hubby was at work she was amazing

Great stories

» Add a new message to this topic