FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ky or not Ky

Ky or not Ky

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just thouht i'd share this story about me with you all ?

I was low on milk so went to the local supermarket to get some more as you do i got it amongst some other bits which often happens. I was approaching the til's when i noticed a very attractive

blonde in front of me she was wearing tight sport leggings, sweater, and a body-warmer on i'd have said mid 40's and you could see she'd look great naked. She had her shopping on the conveyer-belt and a magazine left in her basket when she lifted it out their was a box of Ky jelly in it. Thats when i kinda sniggered alittle and she looked at me taking it out saying "its not what it looks like" with an embarrassed smile, to which i said we all have needs luv, to which she started explaining that her hubby just shoved it in without getting her aroused first. I then said with a body looking as good as hers a bit of quality time exploring the contours first would be nicer

. To which she said how longs quality ? I said mmm an hour or so, to which she got a pen out of her bag wrote her number on a piece of paper and with a sexy look said text me soon. To say i was gob-smacked was an understatement. But i grabbed my mobil entered her number and texted "is this soon enough or am i pushing my luck" as she neared the door she got her mobil out of her bag and looked over with a big grin she then tapped away on it and soon my phone beeped. I looked and it said "meet me 6.45 in little carpark x" well time flew bye and i walked out to the carpark and soon my phone beeped i look at my screen it said "red vw golf i see you x" i walked over and got in she said do i know a place to go i then said i live there and pointed to my window and she said lets go. We got out and walked around to my flat she was wearing baggy jog bottoms t-shirt, coat and had a bag over her shoulder. We got in my flat and she kissed me passionatly for a while then pulled away and bit her lower lip then said mmm wow pecked me again and asked to use the bathroom i asked if she'd like a glass of wine she said yes she was alittle while in their but wow when she came out she was wearing black stockings, suspenders black and purple thong and matching bra. I was not lying when i said she'd look great naked she looked fantastic how the hell her hubby did not arouse a body like that when just looking got me really aroused i dont know. I gave her the wine which she sipped then put it down and began kissing me again to which i led her to the bed where i lay her down and said this is what your hubby should be doing to you and began kissing my way down her neck to her shoulder i teethed her bra strap off and to the other i did the same she was moaning and wriggling alittle as i pulled her bra down to reveal a superb pair of breasts. I took my time swirlling my tongue around each nipple in turn and gently pushed them together so i could get both nipples in my mouth at once she seemed to like that with her back arching up of the bed i then gently traced a row of kisses down her stomach swirlling my tongue around her belly button which she moaned more continuing down to the hem thong and ran my tongue just along the inside from one side to the other then over the top kissing down on her silk covered pussy oh she smelt so nice threw them. I pulled the edges together and lift to one side to reveal a gorgeous pussy starring at me i began too lick from the bottom to the top wiggling my tongue from side to side opening her up as i did till i reached her clit and gently kissed it. With this she moaned really loudly saying her hubby never does that and grabs my head and pulls me harder on to her which i like and i keep doing it when her legs widen her body stiffens and she starts cumming on my tongue. I keep licking her clit whilst fingering her she's really moaning now telling me she's gonna cum more and starts to squirt a bit and as she grabs the bed sheet and squirts a lot more moaning and panting trying to catch her breath back and says sorry thats never happened before but i felt so nice thankyou. I think its my turn she says and rolls me over sits on top of me and kisses me passionatly holding me tight as we kiss for ages which i really do like a good kisser. She then works her way down my body til she reaches my boxers pulls them over my now throbbing pre cummed cock which she says is much bigger than her hubbys. She gently holds it and kisses the tip tasting my pre-cum moaning whilst doing so saying it tasted lush then took it in her mouth expertly sucking it deeply making me bite my own lip and moan. She grabs my balls then stops suddenly looks up whilst caressing them with both hands and says "have you got three balls in their" with an excited look in eyes to which i reply "yes i do ! Do you like" she says oh wow thats different and then kisses all three in turn whilst wanking me softly. Then she reaches to her bag and pulls a packet of condoms out and says think we need these now dont you. With a big smile on my face i say yes and she opens one and rolls it on my stiff cock and sits on top of me. She holds my cock and positions it to the edge of her pussy then says "i wont be needing any Ky and slides straight down my cock deep to my balls and yells "oh my god thats fucking lush" pausing for a while to enjoy the feeling. Then she starts grinding slowly on me she leans forwards to kiss me i reach around and hold her firm arse cheeks pulling her down onto me she starts to speed up her pace sits up again grabs my chest digging her nails in she says shes cumming and lets out a loud moan and i feel a hot warmth on my balls as she flops down on me shaking with excitement. I roll her over without coming out and begin thrusting again she then says there no way i can keep going to which i start fucking her faster and faster and she begging me to fuck her harder. Which i do and she says she's coming again and starts gushing on me which sets me off and i announce that im going to cum soon which she says "i want you to spunk on my tits which i pull out take the condom off and stood on the bed she knelt up and push her tits together and i wanked off til i could take no more and shot my load over her left nipple then her right nipple i hit her chin, tits, and even hit her face and in her mouth to which she took the rest down her thought and swallowed the rest down moaning loads while doing so. My knees give way and i start licking my spunk off her tits then we kiss and share my juices together. We lay there together for a while longer kissing and cuddling and we then got straighten'd up. And she says she will be touch very soon i walked her to her car kissed her goodbye and watched her drive off mmm hope you liked this story of mine great things do happen you see xxx take care you all cya's xxx smartyxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story, needs paragraphs to make it easier to read though x

used my mobil to write it as laptops broke but thankyou glad you liked xx

good story i enjoyed it very much

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Mmm yes they do i loved it

loved it made me horny reading it lol

so glad you did naughtminx xx i do just thinking about what happened that day mmm xxx

WOOOOW loved it

» Add a new message to this topic