FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An older man

An older man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We started to write a bucket list on our profile of things we wanted to do this time round as the last time we were here we had some pretty mundane soulless meets with couples which were far from sexy, or kinky, or naughty. To be honest we've had much more fun on our own sometimes.

So this time we decided to be brave and write down what scenarios we wanted to fulfill. I guess at the start they were all based on things we'd spoken about before, or situations we thought we might find a turn on for us both.

But there is one that has really stuck in our heads, and that is to play with a much older man, or perhaps even two. There's something about this scenario that has really set us on fire. Since we started to discuss our ideas this one has made me super horny, and has also worked wonders with my man as well. Since we posted about this I have had some lovely private messages from females and couples sharing their love for the much older gentleman as well. Some of them have sent pictures and told us about some of their more naughty meets. It's been a real eye opener.

I have spent most of today thinking about this and having a little play with myself at the idea of a much older man taking advantage of me. I want to kneel between their legs and suck on their old experienced cock, I want them to tell me what they want to do to me, or rather what the are going to do to me. I want to feel them shoot their hot cum all over my skin while I massage their big aching balls.

In my head it goes something like this... We arrange to meet our older man at his home, I don't know why but I imagine him being a retired professional with a nice home and nice furnishings. We would arrive and I would be instructed to take off my jacket, leaving me in my very best lingerie, hold up stockings, pussy freshly shaved and my cfm high heels.

We would enter his front room where my man instructs me to unzip our hosts trousers and massage his cock while he admires me in all my glory, his hands rubbing up and down my stocking legs, taking in my body. I can feel his cock starting to stir. I'm then instructed to drop to my knees and to take his wakening cock in my mouth, licking up his shaft and sucking his big heavy balls, knowing that I will be emptying them of that wonderful man cream a little later. As I'm kneeling in front of this old man sucking his meaty cock I feel my husband come up behind me and start to play with my freshly shaved pussy, in no time I'm coming, my hubby starts to push my head further down this old man strangers cock, making me take it all and gagging a little as it starts to make it's way down my throat. I know it wont be long until the real fun begins xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmm that's a hot fantasy mm pity not older I'd love to be in that xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmm...keep going please... xxxx

[Removed by poster at 31/05/16 10:19:25]

She's had over 100 messages and has been walking round the house in a constant state of horniness like I have never seen before. I don't know what you dirty old buggers have been messaging her but it's certainly worked, she's insatiable today. Keep up the good work fellas.

» Add a new message to this topic