FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Night Nurse

Night Nurse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She is preparing for the visit. After showering she walks into the bedroom to get ready. Laid out on the bed are the things she needs to make his fantasy come true.

She dries quickly then puts on the red bra, suspender belt and red stockings he had requested, topped off by the white nurses uniform and finished with the stethoscope he had sent her in the post. She slips into the red stilettos and had just finished applying the dark red lipstick to her lips when the taxi arrived to take her to his house.

They hadn’t yet met in person, but she knew every last detail of his fantasy and was exited to be about to help make it come true.

When she arrived, she let herself in as arranged and walked slowly up the stairs, knocked on the bedroom door and went in. He was lying in bed covered by a duvet dozing, she sat on the edge of the bed and checked his pulse. “I think there may be a problem here, your pulse is way too slow” she said, then she bent forward over him and whispered in his ear “ I’m not wearing any knickers…. Mmmmmmmm now your heart is beating much faster!”

His hand slides out of covers running up the inside of her thigh past the top of her stockings feeling to make sure she wasn’t lying and that she had carried out his instructions to the letter. She grabbed his hand and led him out of bed. “Wow you look so sexy in the mirror doors, I'm getting hard” he whispered in her ear. She turned and grabbed his cock and started to stroke it gently at first then applying more pressure, she knelt down and started to tease his throbbing cock with her tongue licking round the head and down the shaft to his balls before slowly taking it in her mouth inch by inch until it was hitting the back of her throat, he watched her gag on it as she took the last inch into her throat! She started to suck faster grabbing his arse and pulling his body into her, stopping a few time to tease, telling him to fill her mouth with his hot cum, he could hold back no longer and spurted his cum down her throat, she swallowed, licked her lips, it was her turn now…..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Very sexy i have a cold what can you do for me ?;-)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Very sexy i have a cold what can you do for me ?;-)

"

I think you need help to sweat it out

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Are you going to help me sweat it out ? xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think my temp has shot way way up after that!!! Can't wait for part two

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

more please .... my pulse is racing