FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Night Out

Night Out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My phone beeps and wakes me up, looking at the time my heart sinks, it’s my only day off and I was hoping for a few precious extra hours sleep, you’ve sent me a text at precisely the time my alarm would have been going off.

My eyes still heavy and sleepy I have to force my arm to move towards the phone, the glare of the screen makes my eyes ache and as I blink tears out of my eyes I can just make out the text.

“Morning slut, sorry to disturb your sleep, but I plan on taking you out and showing you off tonight, I expect you to look $10”

I knew it wasn’t a typo, and my heart skipped a beat, slutty and cheap, thats how you wanted me to look, ironic that to look cheap costs so much but I would put on such a good show.

All day long I spend time getting ready, sending short little messages back and forth, innuendo and suggestion about what was going to happen when I finally came downstairs ready for you, all while preparing myself, hair, nails, makeup all done, body smooth and tanned.

Stood in front of my wardrobe, I’m unsure as to what to choose, I’ve a huge selection of kinky and slutty outfits to wear. I opt for a short, tight black lace dress, it’s cut low across my cleavage and skims my pussy, leaving the bottom of my ass just peaking out from below the lace, I choose to wear no underwear at all, my breasts still look good without a bra despite their size and I feel reluctant to cover my beautifully shaven cunt. I debate about holdups and stockings, I know you love them but they don’t look right with the dress, so I choose the sluttiest pair of stripper heels I own, with 8 inch heels and a platform they make me almost 6ft and I know you love the fact I’m almost on eye level with you!

You walk in the door, take one look at me and nod, you don’t comment on me, the effort I’ve put it, you do kiss me, giving me a taste of the passion to come, it’s a hungry kiss, there is still a softness behind it, but there is also possessiveness and a large dose of lust.

You head to the door and I move to put on my coat, you’ve still not said a word but you give me a look that stops me in my tracks, it’s obvious you don’t want me to wear a coat, I stammer at you, but, how can, but, I can’t, please don’t, I can’t go out like this.

You hand makes contact with my ass, not hard enough to hurt, not even hard enough to sting, it is a warning, next time will hurt, dying slightly inside I bow my head and head to the door, yet again this is the wrong thing, this time your hand finds my nipple and twists.

I raise my head with the pain and I know that's what you want, I’m a slut, looking like a cheap whore you want to show me off, I have to appear proud on the outside, inside you know I’m in turmoil, humiliated and embarrassed I’m also more turned on then I have been in weeks.

We get to the car and as I am waiting for you to unlock it, you look at me and first the first time you speak to me. I’m hesitant as you open your mouth, I’m expecting something cutting to come out and I’m not mistaken.

‘Hang on slut, take this and put it on the seat, don’t want your dirty cunt leaving a stain now do I?’

You’ve hardly been quiet as you’ve said it in the, thankfully, fairly quiet car park, you threw me a towel as you were speaking so I spread it on the passenger seat and got in.

Before we had moved out the car park you had one of my feet on the dashboard and your hand between my thighs, sliding your fingers in and out of my cunt you drive to our destination, I smile as we pull up outside a swingers club, it’s not our usual place but we’ve talked about coming here, unlike most places it has a reputation for allowing too many single men in that don’t take no for an answer.

We pay our fee and head in, with one hand firmly on the back of my neck you direct me to the back room, it’s past the social area and straight to one of the playrooms. There are seats around the edge of the room, it’s designed for orgies and that is what you are hoping will happen tonight.

It doesn’t take long for you to free your cock from your pants, sitting on a seat you sit back, your hand moving slowly over your cock as you look at me. I see a glint in your eye and I am worried, not without good reason I might add, we’ve talked about this scenario so many times I never thought it would actually happen.

‘You know what to do slut, you know how I want you.’

I do indeed, I reach into my handbag and pull out a small bottle of lube, putting some in my hand I spread it over your cock and turn back around. Facing away from you I slowly sit on your knee, making sure that I guide your cock into my ass.

You get impatient with my gentleness and pull down on my shoulders, forcing yourself into me in one swift movement, not wanting to move because of the pain I’m held captive there, you wrap your arms around me, pulling me as close to your body as possible, your right hand makes it’s way to my tits, pulling my dress down exposing them you play with my nipples pulling and twisting them to make them as sensitive and as hard as possible. You right hand as made it’s way back between my legs, playing with my clit and sliding a finger or two into my pussy you know exactly what that is doing to me and before long I’m wriggling on your knee, horny and turned on.

You start to whisper gently in my ear, calling me all those things that you know that I hate, but at the same time I love them, they make me wet and horny, reminding me of how much of a slut I am, how i’m cock hungry, telling me how many men are going to get to fuck my cunt and my mouth tonight. I’m going to go home covered in cum, with a well used cunt and maybe, just maybe you’ll cum in my ass instead of my mouth.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow loved reading this hope to hear the second part soon!

By *elleBBWWoman  over a year ago

bolton

More please!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very erotic. More please. X

» Add a new message to this topic