FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Night Nurse's house call

Night Nurse's house call

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After a few weeks of texts, e-mails and phone chat, Red, my fantasy night nurse had invited me over to play .

I drove over to meet her with a deep sense of excitement, from all our chats I know she's a very sexy naughty lady!

I arrive, walk up to the door , knock and wait. She answers the door and I finally see her in the flesh, she invites me in and closes the door behind me . I give her a hug and she kisses me holding me close, as her tongue finds mine, I feel my cock start to twitch, we finally part and I give her the once over. She’s wearing her hair down, it’s just long enough to rest on the top of those fab breasts of hers, she is wearing her nurses uniform, with the top few buttons open just enough so I can see her fabulous cleavage, some knee high stiletto boots cover her legs and I’m wondering if she has on stockings, hold-ups or tights. She looked me over and I knew by her smile she could see the bulge in my jeans, she grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom.

We sit on the bed and I slowly undo the other buttons on her uniform and slip it off over her shoulders while kissing them and I slowly work my way down the back of her neck . I then put one hand on her knee and tickle her thigh all the way to her stocking top, my heart beats faster and I can feel my cock stiffen as I move round the top and find the clasp of the suspender, I look into her eyes as she smiles and kisses me deeply probing my mouth greedily with her tongue. I follow the strap further up her thigh till I touch her smooth warm pussy . I like the fact she had done as she had been asked and left her knickers off .

I laid her on her back and lifted her bottom while removing the remainder of her uniform and then start kissing her as I removed her lacy bra and start to kiss, suck, lick and nibble her nipples till they’re nice and hard. She starts to moan as I move down to her tummy and then I kiss her thighs moving up as I open her legs and part them wide and slowly start licking and playing with her now very wet pussy. I play with her clit as she is getting wetter and wetter I then insert a finger into her pussy as she lifts her back and lets out a long deep moan asking for more, I slowly start to finger fuck her adding another finger after a few minutes as she plays with her very hard nipples, pulling and tweaking them, all the time I’m kissing licking and nibbling her clit which is now red, hard and swollen, my other hand is playing with her left nipple and every now and then she sucks my fingers, perhaps she needs another cock here to suck as I tease her, but that will have to wait till next time! Just now I am working on her clit getting her closer and closer to cumming but I just keep her on the edge heightening her pleasure .

I sit up and remove my shirt and lean forward to give her a long slow kiss her tongue exploring mine, probing and teasing and then I move down, again kissing her neck taking my time with each of her huge nipples, I then part her pussy lips and put three fingers deep inside her with my thumb resting on her clit, I then finger her for all I’m worth sometimes slowly then very fast, sometime going really deep inside then just inside her soaking wet pussy, every now and then I stop with my fingers deep inside and play with her g spot which sends her over the edge into a huge orgasm with a loud yyyyeeessss she start to cum at which point I move down and work her clit with my tongue so she cums all over my face . I carry on until she can stand no more then move back up and kiss her so she can taste her cum on my lips. My turn to cum next but its not the end for her either!

I let her have a minute then get her to stand up naked apart from her stockings, suspenders and boots, she’s stood over me and kisses me moving down, kissing my chest and then she gets to my belt and jeans . She looks into my eyes as she undoes my belt, button and zip and then removes my jeans, stood in just my pants, my cock is straining to get out, she puts a finger in each side of the waistband and lowers them. Still looking in my eyes she takes my big hard fat cock between her lips and slowly takes it all the way into her hot mouth all the time looking into my eyes. She slowly start sucking and playing with her tongue all over the tip of my cock, it feels amazing and sends small electric shocks down my legs making them twitch, she moves back up and kisses me before asking me to please fuck her pussy with my cock, but I don’t think she’s quite ready for that yet.

She tells me to lie on the bed and she then climbs on top of me taking my cock back into her mouth, while I have her pussy right next to my face it would be rude not to start licking her again. She sucks and plays with my cock till I’m rock hard then moves onto her back next to me holding my cock in her hand she slowly wanks it while we kiss . I then sit up and position her right in the middle of the bed before I rub the tip of my now solid cock up and down the opening of her pussy before slowly entering her with my hard thick cock stretching her wide as she moans with pleasure. I then slowly start to fuck her tight wet pussy, entering her deeper and deeper, she cums all over my cock but I just keep fucking her as she is begging for more. Then I strain and fill her pussy with my cum just as she cums again . We collapse in a heap and I roll over, holding her in my arms just as she places two fingers in her pussy, brings the back up to her lips and then licks them clean and say thank you. I hold her while we calm down then say we better clean up if we're going out, so we both head for the shower, but that’s another story……

This story was a collaboration between sexxonxlegs and _cotsbiker

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

very hot story, wihs it was me though

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

When can i visit the nurse ?xx

very sexy

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

bump

bump again xxx

"After a few weeks of texts, e-mails and phone chat, Red, my fantasy night nurse had invited me over to play .

I drove over to meet her with a deep sense of excitement, from all our chats I know she's a very sexy naughty lady!

I arrive, walk up to the door , knock and wait. She answers the door and I finally see her in the flesh, she invites me in and closes the door behind me . I give her a hug and she kisses me holding me close, as her tongue finds mine, I feel my cock start to twitch, we finally part and I give her the once over. She’s wearing her hair down, it’s just long enough to rest on the top of those fab breasts of hers, she is wearing her nurses uniform, with the top few buttons open just enough so I can see her fabulous cleavage, some knee high stiletto boots cover her legs and I’m wondering if she has on stockings, hold-ups or tights. She looked me over and I knew by her smile she could see the bulge in my jeans, she grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom.

We sit on the bed and I slowly undo the other buttons on her uniform and slip it off over her shoulders while kissing them and I slowly work my way down the back of her neck . I then put one hand on her knee and tickle her thigh all the way to her stocking top, my heart beats faster and I can feel my cock stiffen as I move round the top and find the clasp of the suspender, I look into her eyes as she smiles and kisses me deeply probing my mouth greedily with her tongue. I follow the strap further up her thigh till I touch her smooth warm pussy . I like the fact she had done as she had been asked and left her knickers off .

I laid her on her back and lifted her bottom while removing the remainder of her uniform and then start kissing her as I removed her lacy bra and start to kiss, suck, lick and nibble her nipples till they’re nice and hard. She starts to moan as I move down to her tummy and then I kiss her thighs moving up as I open her legs and part them wide and slowly start licking and playing with her now very wet pussy. I play with her clit as she is getting wetter and wetter I then insert a finger into her pussy as she lifts her back and lets out a long deep moan asking for more, I slowly start to finger fuck her adding another finger after a few minutes as she plays with her very hard nipples, pulling and tweaking them, all the time I’m kissing licking and nibbling her clit which is now red, hard and swollen, my other hand is playing with her left nipple and every now and then she sucks my fingers, perhaps she needs another cock here to suck as I tease her, but that will have to wait till next time! Just now I am working on her clit getting her closer and closer to cumming but I just keep her on the edge heightening her pleasure .

I sit up and remove my shirt and lean forward to give her a long slow kiss her tongue exploring mine, probing and teasing and then I move down, again kissing her neck taking my time with each of her huge nipples, I then part her pussy lips and put three fingers deep inside her with my thumb resting on her clit, I then finger her for all I’m worth sometimes slowly then very fast, sometime going really deep inside then just inside her soaking wet pussy, every now and then I stop with my fingers deep inside and play with her g spot which sends her over the edge into a huge orgasm with a loud yyyyeeessss she start to cum at which point I move down and work her clit with my tongue so she cums all over my face . I carry on until she can stand no more then move back up and kiss her so she can taste her cum on my lips. My turn to cum next but its not the end for her either!

I let her have a minute then get her to stand up naked apart from her stockings, suspenders and boots, she’s stood over me and kisses me moving down, kissing my chest and then she gets to my belt and jeans . She looks into my eyes as she undoes my belt, button and zip and then removes my jeans, stood in just my pants, my cock is straining to get out, she puts a finger in each side of the waistband and lowers them. Still looking in my eyes she takes my big hard fat cock between her lips and slowly takes it all the way into her hot mouth all the time looking into my eyes. She slowly start sucking and playing with her tongue all over the tip of my cock, it feels amazing and sends small electric shocks down my legs making them twitch, she moves back up and kisses me before asking me to please fuck her pussy with my cock, but I don’t think she’s quite ready for that yet.

She tells me to lie on the bed and she then climbs on top of me taking my cock back into her mouth, while I have her pussy right next to my face it would be rude not to start licking her again. She sucks and plays with my cock till I’m rock hard then moves onto her back next to me holding my cock in her hand she slowly wanks it while we kiss . I then sit up and position her right in the middle of the bed before I rub the tip of my now solid cock up and down the opening of her pussy before slowly entering her with my hard thick cock stretching her wide as she moans with pleasure. I then slowly start to fuck her tight wet pussy, entering her deeper and deeper, she cums all over my cock but I just keep fucking her as she is begging for more. Then I strain and fill her pussy with my cum just as she cums again . We collapse in a heap and I roll over, holding her in my arms just as she places two fingers in her pussy, brings the back up to her lips and then licks them clean and say thank you. I hold her while we calm down then say we better clean up if we're going out, so we both head for the shower, but that’s another story……

This story was a collaboration between sexxonxlegs and _cotsbiker"

Mmm delicious - defo put a smile on my face

bump

More to come now i'm back

» Add a new message to this topic