FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The lift

The lift

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As I enter the lift I noticed you - your dark hairreflecting the light from the overhead strip lights - I saw your eyes and saw you notice me too.

I moved to stand behind you, stepping past the old married couple. I couldn't help but check your curves as I stood, averting my eyes as you turned (just gazing?) and looked around the lift.

The oldies were holding hands, cute! and when the lift stopped the man guided his wife out by patting her a*** and giving it a quick squeeze.

You looked up and caught my eye, we'd both noticed, and gav me a smile.

The lift doors closed and it began it's upward journey until suddenly it ground to a halt with a judder and the lights went out.

We both stood there, not moving, not saying anything, not sure what was happening until an announcement came over the intercom :

"There is a temporary fault, we anticipate that this will be resolved shortly, please bear with us"

"Oh great" you said "I'm parched and really needed a drink"

"I've got some water here if you'd like?"

"Really? Thanks that would be great"

Trouble was it was in my bag, which I'd put on the floor..

"I'll just try to find it, hang on"

I reached around with my hand but couldn't seem to locate it in the darkness.

"Sorry about this" I said, "it's here somewhere"

I got to my knees and started feeling all over the floor, nope not there, nor there...

Accidently my hand brushed your foot.

"oops"

"That's OK" you replied

I tried the other direction and this time managed to rub it against the calf of your other leg.

"I'm not doing very well at this am I?"

"Well", you reply, "it depends on what you're really trying to find?"....

“Well I was after the water for you,  Did you want something else as well?”

“My legs are tired.  When I got back to my room I was going for a lie down”

I put my hands around your ankle, gripped it tightly and stroked the back of your calf.

“this might help”

I felt you lean backwards slightly against the wall of the lift as I continued to stoke your slim, firm muscle.

“Yes, that’s good” you replied, “but they’re both tired”

I knelt directly on the floor in front of you and clasped my other hand around your other leg and began stroking that too.

Gentle movements, not wanting to rush this although my heart was pounding.

My mind was racing and my body was reacting to – here I was in the darkness with a sexy brunette caressing her calves, on my knees with my head at waist height.

“Is that OK?” I asked

“Mmm yes thank you, maybe just a little higher?”

Taking the hint I raised my hands bringing them to the back of your knees, your skirt rucking up slightly beneath them

“That’s better”

I continued for a minute, my body saying “go higher”, my mind saying “slow now, don’t blow it”

You leant back even further and I felt you part your legs.

“A little higher if you don’t mind” you whispered

“No problem”

My hands now on the back of your thighs, my heart thumping in my chest, my cock was rigid in my trousers.

“Can you do the front too?”

I brought my hands around to the front of your thighs, pushing your skirt upwards, the tips of my fingers right at the top of your silken legs

The movements circular, rubbing your muscles, pushing gently at your legs, easing them apart….

You push your body forward now, and your hands come to your skirt as pull it upwards

“I’m really tired here” you say, exposing yourself

“here?” I tease ,gently cupping your mound with my hand

“Yes”

My left hand sltill rubbing your thigh I rub the ouside of your pants with my right. Stroking you through the material, feeling the entrance to you as you push against my hand.

Emboldened I slide my hand underneath the cloth and am amazed at how wet you are, my fingers slipping inside you with no resistance.

“Yes, that’s right, make it better” you whisper

I take my hand from your thigh and using both hands grab the top of your panties and pull them down to your ankles.

You help as I pull them from your feet.

I’m level with your pussy and place my hands on you.

I ease your thighs apart and slowly, very slowly lower my face to you

My tongue reaches out and flicks across you, finding your clit with the first lick.

You thrust at me

“Yes, that’s it, lick me, suck me”

“Yes maam”

I start to lick and suck in earnest, finding your clit and sucking it into my mouth, my fingers burrowing inside your tight, wet pussy.

You buck against me, pushing your body in me, forcing your pussy in my mouth.

“Suck me, suck me hard”

I suck you harder, loving the taste, the feel, the arousal within you…

“Fuck me” you pant, “Come fuck me now”

You pull on my shulders pulling me upwards and pull my face to yours kissing me hard, kissing your juices from my lips, sucking my tongue into you.

Your hand reaching down to my groin, fumbling with my belt, my zip my buttons, roughly pulling me free.

Ou take my hardness in your hand and pull it towards you, lifting your leg around my buttocks pulling me closer to you.

You position me at the entrance to you and push your self onto me, forcing your self onto my cock.

I lean back slightly and take your other leg wrapping it round me as you take your weight against the wall with your hands.

I begin to fuck you, pure animal fucking driving my cock deep inside you, feeling the walls of your pussy tighten around me as I thrust you hard against the wall, knowing that I won’t last long wanting to take you to the edge and beyond it.

I can feel you tighten against me, your legs pulling me deep into you as my balls begin to tighten.

“Oh god, Oh yes you pant in my ear as I release what seems lke a fountain inside you, my orgasm forcng it’s way through me and into you as your body shudders against me, our bodies locked together our joining complete.

I pull you to me, taking your weight  as I hug you, hold you to me as your body regains it’s presence.

I look in your eyes and kiss you once more.

“Apologies for any inconvenience” comes the message over the tannoy as the lift abruptly starts again.

We look at each other, laugh and almost simultaneously say “You're welcome!"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

very good def hit the spot ! As a fellow fantasy story writer i certainly see you have a talent id like to read more ! X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great story

» Add a new message to this topic