FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > MMF (DP Players)

MMF (DP Players)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We had spoke to our Swiss friend by phone before coming to Spain so we were both looking forward to meeting him asap at our apartment.

Markus was a smooth attentive guy, a enjoyer of stockings and find lingerie, strapped hh in particular.

The wine flowed we were in no hurry as he sat next to me his hand gliding over my seamed stocking leg , becoming more adventorous he commented on how smooth the top of my legs felt and began to inch closer to my very shaven pussy.

My husband lent forward and push back my skirt and and saw our friend had pushed his fingers inside me with me moaning as he thumbed my clit , which had swollen outside of my hood.

Clothes flying every where the guys both naked and standing to attention I took command, Markus had pushed his cock into my mouth, cut and the most fantastic mushroom head ive had the pleasure to lick and taste, hubbie had wanted to fuck me at he sametime but I just moved slowly to one side and told him to just eat and tongue me out.

Some pics and fun we moved off the settee to the bedroom, still clad in stockings and hh , basque on but boobs popping over with cherry red sucked nipples i kneeled on the bed not caring who wanted to enter me first.

Markus erect and very full popped his large head into me, not forceful but very positive , i was running wet juice down hes shaft, hubbie had come to the front and I was licking his cock when our friend pushed it all the way home, gasped, caught my breath and saw in the mirror hes cock pumping me hard.

Hubbies cum felt warm and creamy against my face, some caught my breasts and he started to rub againt my nipples.

Markus bulked i knew he was ready to shoot, in me or over me ,my mind was rushing with when.

Wow he jerked me off the bed with one final push hes hot cum gushing out some in some over my swollen vagina.

Collapsed , to met by both guys going down on me together, wow i just came again,such a fabulous afternoon in Spain ,with a attentive husband and gorgeous new friend.

Trus story (Friday 10 th March)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic