FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 8" European

8" European

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Phil we had spoke to a few times from Uk so our invite to join us at our apt was greedly accepted.

Hes comment that my whte skirt was see thru suspender belt and stockings were on full show, the sun also shining thru showed no panties.

Foreplay no, to much talk had gone on and i just wanted to cum, i had cupped his crutch which was hes cue to strip off.

I looked away to put my drink down and my hubbie smiled as he had seen what i was going to enjoy.

Gorgeous smooth cock, cut for pleasure and fun, we moved onto the large settes we had arranged for open play.

Hes cock was lovelly my mouth all could take the size and my mind was thinking can I take him fully when he fucks me.

My clit was out again with Ian my hubbie licking me from behind, moving back on settee Phil had just open my lips and pushed str8 in, he fucked like a dream, he held onto my sussie straps and just kept riding me, pulling away after what seemed ages he knew I liked facials and both of them would blow on command,with me pushing my finger into Phils ring which just made him cum even heavier.

Covered in cum ,sticky and wet, we showered together, his cock again against me just wanting to cum was our cue for bed, needless to say or guess they both fucked me in true MMF dp fashion.

xxx

Jacqueline xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic