FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The girlfriend

The girlfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eandher2007 OP   Couple  over a year ago

stockport

Hi well it was a warm sunny afternoon and i was on a cb radio talking to people as usual this was a few years sgo before e mails and pcs came to light i was talking too a lady who said her husband was looking for work as i worked for myself i said he might be in with a chance as i just got a new contract and needed some help so we arranged too meet the following day well they turned up he looked ok we talked she looked well manered and was carring a child on her front in a baby carrier fuck me was that child lucky [lol] well to cut a long story short i fell ill and being on my own when i got out of hospital they insisted i go and stay with them till im a bit better well 1 morning i woke to find mrs p we will call her going in the bathroom and i could nt resist but go in the bathroom and pretend i didnt know she was in there she seen me and said oh my what a surprise i thought you was still asleep unlike your friend with that i took the erge and fucked her good and proper i used too see her now and again but they moved now i d olove to know where lol so mrs p if you read this let me know where you are thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

and take a breath

stockport

lol

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"Hi well it was a warm sunny afternoon and i was on a cb radio talking to people as usual this was a few years sgo before e mails and pcs came to light i was talking too a lady who said her husband was looking for work as i worked for myself i said he might be in with a chance as i just got a new contract and needed some help so we arranged too meet the following day well they turned up he looked ok we talked she looked well manered and was carring a child on her front in a baby carrier fuck me was that child lucky [lol] well to cut a long story short i fell ill and being on my own when i got out of hospital they insisted i go and stay with them till im a bit better well 1 morning i woke to find mrs p we will call her going in the bathroom and i could nt resist but go in the bathroom and pretend i didnt know she was in there she seen me and said oh my what a surprise i thought you was still asleep unlike your friend with that i took the erge and fucked her good and proper i used too see her now and again but they moved now i d olove to know where lol so mrs p if you read this let me know where you are thanks xx"

how about a full stop sometimes....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

and some proper grammar and syntax lol.

stockport

Oh im so sorry ppl i didnt realise we was back at school but i will rember my ps and qs in future thanks all xx

» Add a new message to this topic