FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Reminisce

Reminisce

By *WLondonMix OP   Man  over a year ago

Willsden/DollisHill

The musky scent enveloped me as I lay awake, my eyes closed and mind open, seeing flash's of what had occurred but an hour ago. Flashes of perfectly tanned skin brushing ever so slightly against my body. Perfection is attainable, the one constant thought as memories flooded my mind.

Brief glimpses of bare skin the colour of caramel and the touch of the finest silk, the soft touch barely concealing the raw lust and passion. The next moment the passion exploding in a series of snapshots of ecstasy as my mind flutters from the first tentative touch of her hand slowly taking of my leather belt. As it un shackles my jeans, it unleashes our inhibitions as a more frantic urge to strip me of all clothes and restrictions. Her mouth not waiting for guidance of her hand envelops the head of my pulsating cock. Her hand does follow slowly rubbing my balls a paradox of how fast her mouth and tongue wrap around my hardness.

Then comes the image of her below me as my

mouth winds its way down to her naval from her perk breasts that heave in motion with her breathing. The subtle clenching of her toes in the sheets as she gives into her lust and non to gently speeds my slow kiss's to her awaiting moist lips. This is knew was coming so as I sensed her hand placed upon my head. I swiftly and surely let my tongue explore all she offered. The sweet taste of lust touching my lips, as my fingers spread hers, and I delve with a natural circular motion from the clit towards her o so tight pussy. As the tip of my tongue teases her wet hole my fingers slowly encroach to the clit in gentle vibrations above and below slowly in rhythm of her beating heart. The movements precise yet natural and constant, the hands resting upon my head as her back is arching and her toes curling....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic