FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > first bj

first bj

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we it took its time to arrange but its happened,last night made all the arrangements to go round to meet him,gave him the orders to open the door and do as you are told,i parked outside and waited for a few moments,walked up to the door and knocked,he opened the door and invited me in,once the door was closed i told him on your knees and suck

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *age3girlforeverTV/TS  over a year ago

leeds

eh???? wat the hell?

crap story, fantasy, just doesnt do anything to get anyone going or interested

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Errrm, Confused.com???

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

sorry load of rubbish no substance at all

and...........................

Yeah crap story.

I remember giving my first blow job. I met a guy from another site, he was a CD. Not the most convincing but not bad. I got to his flat and was so nervous i didn't think i would be able to go through with it, but forced my self to knock on the door. He opened it in a sexy french maids outfit. My heart was pounding, i'd never been with another guy before, i was 25 he must have been mid forties, but he was slim and toned and looked quite good in the maids outfit. He sat down on the couch and i started to rub his cock straight away through his panties. My head was spinning i couldn't beleive what i was doing, i didn't know if i could carry on it felt wrong but at the same time it felt so sexy. His cock stiffened in the panties, they were too small to hold it. It was huge. About 9 inches i pulled it from the panties. The sight of this huge, perfectly formed cock was all the inspiration i needed, all the doubts i had felt were cast from my mind emidiatly, and i took him in my mouth. licking and sucking his huge throbing cock felt amazing and is still one of the most memorable sexual experiances i have ever had with man or woman. I loved sucking and wanking him into my mouth. But the fun didn't end there........

Arrivaman,

This is very poor writing. You lost me as soon as I tried to read your nonsensical opening line "we it took time"? WTF. I was expecting the ending to say, "then I shot him and buried him under the patio." Kinda dark.

It sounds like the work of a fantasist weirdo. Sorry mate, if you post rubbish like this people will slate it. Have another go. Take your time and think it through a bit.

Use paragraphs, correct grammar and watch for spelling mistakes.

Don't take it to heart, at least you had a go.

» Add a new message to this topic