FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Got this 1 from a female friend

Got this 1 from a female friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well!! i was out with my friends having a few drinks and then we headed to a beach party and bbq...ive been kinda seeing this guy alex...so i was with him...then as people started drifting home me alex and his mate and his sister went back to his place...his sister was d*unk and went to bed...then alex was getting a little touchy feely etc and we were kissing and his friend jamie said he was a better kisser than alex and they playfully argued bout it and sd i should judge! no way at first but evetually i eneded up snogging jamie and then alex...i sd i couldnt choose a winner so id go off there body so they had to take there tops off....again kissing them i rubbed my hands up and down there bodies little did i know where this was heading seriously i was just playing along....i chose alex as the best for obvious reasons then they sd they need to see me and they playfully wrestled my top off and nearly my bra but didnt get it off haha....i sd i wpould take my bra off for them to judge for a few seconds if they took there pants off knowing alex doesnt wear underwear trhinking he wud get shy and refuse no they did alex with his cock out erect and jamie in skin tight boxers erect! DAM so i grudgingly got my boobs out and then wanted to put my bra back on but alex grabbed me and started kissing me then jamie started caressing my boobs and kissing my nipples...wow i was so hot but playfully refusing...i got them off me buyt could see there cocks were throbbing so i through my bra to the floor and grabbed jamie started kissing him and stroking his cock through his shoirts.....i was trying to make alex jealous but i think they had preplanned this!!! i took his shorts off aND STARTED WANKING HIM OFF WHIULE HE WORKED MY NIPPLES WITH his tongue i was getting very wet! then alex took over while jamie tried getting my skirt off and failing! i pushed them both to the settee and took both there cocks in my hand pushed the heads together an took them into my mouth then sucked them off one by one....jamie ncame a little so i spat it on alexs cock which turned them on more! i jokingly sd u kiss him aND MY SKIRT comes off....fuck him and my g striung comes off too...that didnt work they pinned me to floor and stripped me! then alex was licking me out while jamie played with my boobs and kissed me....then alex swapped and jamie started to fuck me oh my god i was getting fucked by my fellas best friend while my fella sucks my tits kerrie u dirty slut alex sd mmmm wow i thought i got up and rode jamie and cum like a bitch all over his cock while sucking alex off....then alex bent me over and fucked me from behind jesus twice more cumming and screaming in pleasure while i took jamie into my throat alex blew his load deep ionto my pussy and then alex fucked me and pulled out and cum all over my tits wow we all fell to sofa and started to giggle them too still rock hard oh my god im so wet just typing this! was one hell of a night and alex text me this morning when i woke up saying you are fucking amazing and jamie is in love but your all mine!! hehe

An that is all real accounts of what happened

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *age3girlforeverTV/TS  over a year ago

leeds

lol very nice... but very vaguely worded... i have to concentrate more on reading and understanding it rather than playing with myself

hahaha

nice one tho

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was sent to me last night as she was horny an was reliving the day before its just ashame she lives over in the states after moving from around here .

» Add a new message to this topic