FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dressing for wife

Dressing for wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *UZANNE49 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

cwmbran

I love dressing in sexy lingerie and really want to wear basque stockings heels while I fuck my wife not sure how she would take it I have worn stockings with her before any ladies want to give me tips most welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I love dressing in sexy lingerie and really want to wear basque stockings heels while I fuck my wife not sure how she would take it I have worn stockings with her before any ladies want to give me tips most welcome"

Oddly enough the first time I surprised my wife like that she said..."get that sh1t off"

!

"I love dressing in sexy lingerie and really want to wear basque stockings heels while I fuck my wife not sure how she would take it I have worn stockings with her before any ladies want to give me tips most welcome

Oddly enough the first time I surprised my wife like that she said..."get that sh1t off"

!"

I guess there was no second time with a response like that ...

By *UZANNE49 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

cwmbran

Not the best response what happened after that

Well it wasnt the best response and certainly not the one I had hoped for. Looking back it was perhaps a bit (you think) daft to surprise her like that.

I got undressed we had "fun" and it was mostly never mentioned again. Ive broached the subject but no, not interested. Funnily though doesnt seem to mind so much If I suggest sucking a cock !

By *atietvsheffTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

My ex wife was fine with it at first and indeed used to wear my underwear and stockings many a time to go to work or go out in if she had none clean, then she went off the idea and I found out she had been fucking her boss and got pregnant by him, "well at least he doesn't dress as a sissy and a woman when he fucks me" "oh and I want a divorce, and I want whatever I can get or I'm going to tell your family and everyone at your work that your a transvestite"........£47 left I my bank account when she went, I used to worship the ground she walked on...... Now I worship the ground she will lay in"

By *iss__KittyWoman  over a year ago

somewhere in Cornwall

Mmmmmmm......love this.

The feel of his nylon clad legs entwined in mine. Watching his cock grow and stretch the satin knickers he wears.

Something so special about dressing him up and helping him put his make up on then ordering him to satisfy me.

Don't get the revulsion some women feel about cross-dressing but each to his own hey.

"Mmmmmmm......love this.

The feel of his nylon clad legs entwined in mine. Watching his cock grow and stretch the satin knickers he wears.

Something so special about dressing him up and helping him put his make up on then ordering him to satisfy me.

Don't get the revulsion some women feel about cross-dressing but each to his own hey."

Think I am in love or more correctly in lust with Miss Kitty x

By *inky1963Man  over a year ago

Leicester

My wife loves the power she has over me when she indulges me in a Tina session ..the make up is so exciting for me. She loves watching and feeling my swelling cock.

She prefers me to make love in stockings and suspenders rather than the whole female appearance.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

"Mmmmmmm......love this.

Why can't there be more like you xxxxx

Don't get the revulsion some women feel about cross-dressing but each to his own hey."

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Been caught and divorced been caught and thrown out even tried to tell last gf but they all hate it

» Add a new message to this topic