FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A surprise threesome

A surprise threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had this dream last night that left me a little perplexed, but here goes:

I was booked to do a wedding and at the first meeting the bride to be asked for a boudoir shoot. We agreed terms and I waited for the day to arrive. We decided that the shoot would be done in a posh hotel.

Eventually got to the room, set up soft lighting and she changed into her first set of lingerie. Took a few shots, worked the poses and went through her selection of very sexy lingerie. She was definitely getting turned on by it all as she was becoming a little more daring as the shoot progressed. A peeking nipple here, a saucy smile there - this was turning out to be quite a shoot. I asked her to unclasp her silky bra and sit on her haunches with her back 45 degrees to me, adjusted the light and shot away. I could see she was rubbing her nipples and I admit I started getting aroused. Her hand moved down to her knickers and I saw she was fumbling - she turned around, dropped her bra and dropped her knickers - she had a very smooth pussy and a super fine body. lovely soft milky skin, pert breasts rounded off with cherry red nipples (must have been from the squeezing)I carried on shooting, knowing I was doing the shoot of my career lol.she cupped her breasts, squeezing softly and her hand moved down to her pussy. I felt beads of sweat on my brow as I pressed the shutter release. clic clic clic. fantastic. she rolled onto her back, slightly spreading her legs and I watched transfixed as her fingers toyed with her glistening labia. one, two, three fingers darted in and out and rubbed her clitoris in ever forceful circles. I shot a few more frames, then she told me to put the camera down and strip. I nearly dropped my camera but complied. I walked over to the bed and she moved towards me, taking my cock in her mouth. God it felt so good. her tongue swirled around my head. she got me onto the bed, on my back and sat on my face. I licked her pussy, she had the sweetest nectar I'd ever tasted. she bent forwards and started sucking me again. I was in heaven. Her mouth was so hot and her tongue well versed. She stopped to ask if I like variety in my BJ's. I didnt know what she meant but said yes anyway. She deepthroated me slowly, several times but I had a mouthful of pussy and couldnt say much. Then I felt a different texture on my cock - couldnt make out what it was but it felt really good. Not as soft and rythmic as before, but still really good. I felt my orgasm building as the sucking became more intense. Then I felt my cock been engulfed to it's base. her mouth was relentless and I thought my cock was going to impale her. the sensation was so different to what I felt earlier but I was on another planet. she turned around bent over me and kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. But I still felt my cock in a hot mouth!

I suddenly sobered up, looked down and saw the familiar features of her fiance and realised that at some point he replaced her mouth with his. My hips bucked,and she whispered to me to relax. I felt my cum rushing up my shaft and exploded into his mouth. She moved down and they took turns in cleaning my cock. As straight as I am and as much as I've had mindblowing BJ's this was right up there with the most intense orgasms I've ever had.

Why was I perplexed by my dream?

Because now I'm actually wondering what it would be like as opposed to shrugging it off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

just means you`re becoming more relaxed in your outlokk and at some stage will venture into a bi experience.

Nothing wrong in that and don`t feel guilty

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic