FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Here now in Cala E'gos Mallorca

Here now in Cala E'gos Mallorca

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olfRomeo OP   Couple  over a year ago

scunthorpe

We were just sunbathing getting our tan on when this set of newbies jetted in. Up till then the elderly kept up the rear with wrinkly tannage and stories of where they went last year and the year after and the year after "our Sue was diagnosed "

So when the new crew came onto the adults only veranda it was with fresh relief for a good conversation at minimum but what happened we could only have dreamed of

The first couple were nice and jolly he was already tanned and a rugby players physical presence she was slim with very large breasts. The second couple younger and fitter and a little more shy

The conversation flowed almost instantly with the first couple about everything from the heat to cars we all owned

Then the younger couple were looking at their iPhone and something caught their interest

These pair were swingers. New to the scene but using fabswingers' websites who is near you setting to find some fun.

They had located us and we're chatting between themselves and goading each other to do something.

The first couple went to dip into the jacuzzi and as soon as they were out of ear shot the woman of the couple just came out and confessed asking if we were them only a half mile away. Talking to them.

We said yes and this is where things took an interesting turn.

She took her top off and said its topless for me in this sun I hope you will join us.

My wife didn't hesitate and removed her top like David copperfield pulling rabbits out of a hat.

The guy said I notice you are both bi I hope you don't mind if I get aroused the sun always affects me and your wife's tits are stunning. My answer..... Not at all as long as I can play with it in the jacuzzi

Not at all I hope you like then long and thick

At this my cock started to pulse and grow at the thought.

We all sat back and started to tan all of us keeping one eye open for anything to happen.

The other couple came back and the guy said See hazel you can topless sunbathe these good people are fully tits out. He laughed out loud and hazel did us proud centre stage sun tan lotion on the beautiful big globes it was almost a full on sex show the way she applied her cream. My cock started to rise and the husband noticed as he said.

It has that affect on me to buddy

He didn't bat an eye so I kept on rising at this spectacular display.

She laid down and caught the sun. My cock was solid in my shorts as the young couples male glared at my dick his own rising to greet us all

It was fucking huge and I wanted it in my mouth and NOW

He was fully aware and moved his shorts so I caught a full on eye full of this beauty

I mouthed wow

He mouthed I know

His girlfriend caught this and instantly offered to rub lotion into my wife's breasts. She agreed and lay back as the young woman straddled my wife's pussy and started her own show for everyone

The first couple were mesmerised as he started to get an erection with no embarrassment looking at his wife with the look of enthusiasm

This is a bit hedonistic isn't it people he blurted out to everyone to which my wife replied it's just what the sun god recommended..... Enjoy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

scunthorpe

The young hung guy stood up and asked me if the jacuzzi needed a visit and I said damn straight fella I am hot as hell we both strolled over with our hard cocks on show not caring a jot

The rest just watched us walking by with massive smiles

We hit the water and in seconds I had his member in my hand it was truly a thing of beauty the sunbeds were all pointing away from us so I lifted him up out of the water and sucked than monster

I licked slurped tongued his urethra and drank down his pre cum I could feel his balls swim round in his sack and loved it

We didn't even notice the first couples wife get in the tub

She was quiet until her moans of for gods sake can I join in I am so wet and this is risky as fuck but I don't care. Hubby will be in soon but I gotta taste this

She swallowed him down her mouth and removed her bikini bottoms

I stepped to the plate and slid all the way inside her. She pushed back with every thrust taking all of me deep. Squeezing as she went sucking deeper and deeper on that monster....

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Mmmm keep going

scunthorpe

I looked over at the guys on the sunbeds. My wife taking the first couples husbands cock from behind

The young couples girlfriend sat on my wife's face squeezing her breasts and low moaning

My wife has a massively long tongue so long I knew she was licking her younger woman's g spot because that girl was on the verge of an orgasm all in my wife's mouth

I also was on my way to cumming but I wanted to cum in monster dicks mouth. He only to politely obliged and swapped it with the milf in our tub

She swapped my cum kissing passionately and sat astride the monster virtually bucking and thrusting to her own orgasm before she had taken his full length.....

scunthorpe

She dismounted his dick and I grabbed it pulling him out of the jacuzzi I lead him over to the other group and said I want to bring this bastard off in front of you all then we can all share his cum

This seemed to go down well as I started to suck his length and the first couples fella got behind his ass and tongue fucked his hole for England the girls wer all grouped together touching each other watching as they enjoyed the show the Bi cock fest

Young buck was loving this so much he asked for tongue God to slide his dick inside him because this boy was going to cum and an ass full of cum was what he needed

No second invites needed he had his wish with a full thick dick sunk up to the balls and fucking young ass like it was the last on earth.

At this sight my wife announced she was cumming and we had better get ready because she was going to piss her juice everywhere with this show in front

The monster grew harder and harder as his ass was surely full of bi cum now by the sound of his fucker

He drew breath and filled the back of my throat with so much cum I thought I was being water boarded hot thick streams of pulsated cum for me to swallow and swallow I did as his girlfriend licked my wife's cum off every one ....... This was going to be the first of many me thinks

By *reddiebearMan  over a year ago

keighley

Im booking a plane ticket lol, hot story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im in spain next friday lol

» Add a new message to this topic