FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Outdoor fun

Outdoor fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone had any great outdoor fun experiences they would like to share?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Several

Most recently met a couple at a dogging spot. Nipped into the woods where his wife wasted no time getting my cock out and sucking it until I was rock hard. I then went and fingered her soaked pussy until she begged to be fucked. I grabbed my condom and fucked her deep doggy. Her husband watched on as I fucked his wife until we both came.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would like that. I just like to be stripped naked and left. Like to find like minded couples too. What couple did you do it with?

Me and an ex went for a stroll once and heard sex noises coming from bushes so we went to look lol .. there was a girl surrounded by 3 guys all playing with her they turned to see us at which I looked at michelle (my ex) not saying anything she walked into the middle of them and joined in one hitched up her skirt and played with her as she took anothe in her mouth .. If I remember 2 of them fucked her ....

Anothere time me and michelle at Belfast castle she was teasing me by flashing and flirting ..when we got spotted by a security guard he came over and told us to be careful as people about she smiled and said sorry and asked had he a hut somewhere .. ended up two security guards fucking her in hut taking turns to watch out

Also fucked in a bank ..in a clothes shop .. city centre on road ..loads she was a naughty girl ..

» Add a new message to this topic