FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Memoirs of a sexy black swinger Part 1

Memoirs of a sexy black swinger Part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I was bored and decided to start my own blog on here and share my experiences on the swinging scene.

I still remember how I got into swinging! It was around September 09..At the time I began swinging, I had a lot of free time on my hands and was constantly horny! Lol..I was not seeing anyone and frankly I was not ready for relationship hassles..So I thought to myself, hey I'll try swinging!

I still remember my very first meet like it was yesterday. My first impression of swingers was what I used to see in all them American movies with sexy women and accomplished guys who are sexually liberated..Well my first meet changed all that!

I was invited to a party by a lady who used to be on the site to attend her party in a town with a name that rhymes with "fort abbot" Lol..Being a greenhorn, I did not ask for a picture of my host (she had no picture on her profile but described her body type as "fabulous") but was over eager to send mine.

I had to travel some distance to get there so I made arrangements to sleep over. I got down from the train station and took a taxi to the venue of the party. As I got down from the taxi, the house looked really quiet. Surely this must be the house I reassured myself..I made a call to my host to confirm that I had the right house number. She assured me that I did and that she would be at the door to get me in a minute.I held my breath waiting to see a sexy lady (a Beyonce or Cheryl Cole look alike maybe or Alexandra Burke at worst!)

Instead I saw a king sized woman puffing away on a cigarette like her life depended on it! Fabulous must have another definition in the swinger lexicon I thought to myself! This is not the what the Oxford dictionary would describe as a fabulous body! Come in my love she said and gave me a smile that revealed a set of teeth that I am not too sure were ever white! Ok calm down, I said to myself, other women would be at the party as I smiled back at her sheepishly!

As I walked into the living room I saw another lady not as big as the first, but was a big mama in her own right! I bet she also described herself as fabulous I thought to myself. She was sat next to a guy who could not have been a day over 19 and they were determined to outsmoke each other!

Where are the other people I asked my host? Oh they will be here soon she said. I soon found out that they were the only women that would be there that night. My dreams of swinger heaven quickly faded as I realized that they were nothing but dreams!

There were a few bottles of vodka on the table and I soon began to drink heavily. Something I would later regret.

About 3 guys popped in later on and it was decided that the party should be moved upstairs. The ladies got naked and it surely did not look like I was in the playboy mansion! So who is going to go first the women asked. For some odd reason it was decided that the black guy should lead the way (maybe based on the presumption that black guys are good in bed) The king sized pulled me first and started to fondle me. She got on her knees and began to give me a blowjob my dick began to respond and I was rock hard in minutes! I slipped my condom on and her slipped inside her. Her pussy was soooo wide it could have fitted 5 dicks at once! The alcohol I had taken did not help matters at all and I eventually gave up pumping and let the other guys take their turn. As soon as the guys all had sex with the women and climaxed, they quickly zipped up their troussers and left!

Poor me, the night was far gone and I had absolutely no means of getting home as home was far away in another town! I had to stay. What happened, I hear you ask? I had to share a room with my host, she talked in her sleep and farted most of the night! I cursed myself and waited for the first sign of dawn

As I made my way back to the train station, I made up my mind never to try swinging again! It was certainly not as cool as it looks on tv.

Who was I kidding, within hours of getting back home, I was logged on to fabswingers looking for a second meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ondoncoupleforfunxCouple  over a year ago

essex/london border

haha that is sooooo funny x

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I bet you've made up for it since!

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Alas, the things we do and places we've been when we're naive and just starting off It builds character.

Lol..Yeah the things we do for our first meet! Especially single guys.. Not many people have a good first meet..Thanks for reading guys

By *ayc_BigballsMan  over a year ago

Derby

[Removed by poster at 26/03/11 09:56:34]

By *ayc_BigballsMan  over a year ago

Derby

LOL Cracking

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For the life of me I couldn't imagine touching, let alone be touched by someone I found repulsive!

You paint a good picture though OP!

"For the life of me I couldn't imagine touching, let alone be touched by someone I found repulsive!

You paint a good picture though OP! "

Well in my defence, it was my first meet. I did not want to look like a p@@@y in front of everybody else..Lol..Besides I was sleeping over and would have just looked like a jerk! Not playing and expecting to stay over..They probably would have kicked me out! Anyways I have since learnt my lesson..Always ask for a pic

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"For the life of me I couldn't imagine touching, let alone be touched by someone I found repulsive!

You paint a good picture though OP!

Well in my defence, it was my first meet. I did not want to look like a p@@@y in front of everybody else..Lol..Besides I was sleeping over and would have just looked like a jerk! Not playing and expecting to stay over..They probably would have kicked me out! Anyways I have since learnt my lesson..Always ask for a pic"

Only once have I ever had a meet without seeing the face, and yes, sadly I fell for the "My job" excuse. Who one earth would meet for a shag without seeing the face? Yours truly, like an idiot, did. Fell for the "Listen, I can meet any guy I want so its your loss if you do or don't" emotional blackmail.

When we met, I could see why no face pic existed - no lens in the world would survive the shot without cracking! (And no, butt ugly as I myself may be, I'm not being mean!)

Lol classic story, I remember my first meet too, I went with a friend and as soon as we got in the house, the man gave us a bootle of beer each and took me and my friend upstairs to start fucking his wife i think straightaway, no conversation you know to relax everyone, just start fucking and then he started to record without asking us, so was a big turn off and me and my friend told him we would not let him film as he didn't ask first, we left on a bad note, some people make it seem like a job when it should be something fun, which i guess is the sole reason we all do it, for the fun of it

I really loved your articulate story! I've been there, but I had seen pictures and cam (albeit rather deceiving pictures and cam)

» Add a new message to this topic