FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Customer

Customer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So there's this customer whose been coming to us for years now shes older then me, late forties but so pretty and hot bout 5'1 nice big tits bout size 10 shes married, it started few years back flirting when ever she would come in but she always seemed the innocent type just flirting if you get me.

She came in today and just wanted to park where i work so i let her, she went off into town for an hour or so, when she came back we started chatting as you do and she told me how her and her hubby have kinda separated for a little while which i did think was sad even though i fancied her still not good time for anyone.

I said to her well your looking good anyway, she said you reckon, which i replied with yeh you are gorgeous, she said to me you've just made a old lady happy i told her she wasn't old, she said i was being nice, i was like no really you look amazing nice hair nice figure you are really hot by now i was thinking i really should not have said that and i was blushing, she just said well i feel old and i said that line you say well you are only as old as the guy your feeling and im 32, we both giggled, and she gave my arm a squeeze and said she felt younger already, i told her thats taken a few years off her but wont make her feel young for long and we giggled again.

Then all of a sudden to my surprise she placed her hands on my cock through my jeans gave it a squeeze and told me now she felt younger, even though i was completely gobsmacked i managed a line, well to feel alot younger you have to drink from the fountain of youth, with a wicked smile she kept squeezing and started kissing me and it felt good to feel her kissing me after years of wanting her too.

Kissing was making me so horny and i could feel my cock growing and she was still rubbing it, she told me she could feel me getting hard, by now i had my hands on her ass pulling her to me, i really wanted to get her tits out and play and suck them, she stopped kissing me and said well im feeling younger but you told me to drink from the fountain of youth so i think i better take up your recommendation, i told her i wanted to get her tits out which she replied, my turn first with that she undone my belt undone the buttons and had my jeans and boxers round my ankles in no time at all, my cock was covered in precum and was even ozzing out dribbling of me cock, she said ah my first taste i just lick it up my shaft all the way to the tip and took me all in her mouth, i let out a moan which she luved, she could suck cock damn could she she was wanking the base of my cock and really sucking hard, in all this time i had even thought about anyone else turning up and catching us im work in a garage and i wasn't even concerned with keeping a look out.

She stopped sucking my cock long enough to tell me she had wanted to do this for years and had thought what it would be like to do it in this situation all the while wanking my cock fast n hard, i told she had no idea how often i had wanked over her she didn't believe me, thought i was only saying it, i told no i really have and to even have her on her knees sucking my cock i couldnt get my head round it, she told me to get my head round it as not only am i on my knees sucking your cock you going to cum in my mouth, all i can say is with being where we were and the way she was sucking my cock i knew i wasnt going to last long, she grabbed my ass and really started to make me fuck her face that was it years of fancying her and wanting her was cumming lol, i told i was about to cum she took the base of my cock again wanking it and sucking the tip of my cock, i shouted im cumming with that she took mouth back an inch or so wanking me still opened her mouth and caught every drop of my spunk in her mouth and she swallowed it all she told me she pulled back as she wanted me to see me cumming in her mouth.

Still kissing my hard cock that wouldnt go down i told her to stand up and i pulled the straps of her vest top to reveal a pretty bra which i wasted no time in undoing and too see her big tits spill out oh my god just wow they were perfect nice big nipples so suckable better then i had imagined, she took her bra right off so i could just take a look mmmm, i started to kiss her again while playing with her tits and with one hand pulling up her skirt to feel her pussy through her knickers, her knickers were soaking so i just stopped what i was doing and took her knickers off to reveal a freshly shaved pussy i knew exactly what i was going to do in a minute i picked her knickers up and put them in my pocket she just smiled, rubbing her pussy lips and smearing all her juices round her pussy, i started to rub her clit and sliding a finger in her pussy while sucking on her tits i had to give them some attention after all this time but i couldnt take it no more i grabbed her hips and pulled her up on to the counter so i could taste her, i slid my tongue all the way up her slit to her clit fuck she tasted good she let out a squeal and held my head i started to lick her clit sucking and flicking my tongue over her clit spreading her lips and sliding a finger in her pussy when she said oh shit and i thought she was cumming but no. she had just looked up to see on the cctv monitor that someone was just pulling up, i quickly helped her down of the counter, it was ok for her she just pulled vest top up and skirt down no one would be any the wiser but i was still hard and pulling my boxers n jeans up didnt do anything to hide the fact partly due to me being behind the counter and only getting the halfway up when the customer walking in not knowing my hard cock was still exposed they couldnt see but wanted me to go out and look at there car i asked them to go n pop the bonnet and ill be there in a min i got my jeans up she gave me a kiss and told me i would get to finish her later with that she left and left me with a smile on my face all day.

This did happen this morning and cant wait to meet her tomorrow evening.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we need to hear more...............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic