FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The interview

The interview

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifestylers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

You (my wife) must interview someone today for the job of being your lover. You arrange for a horny young male to visit this afternoon and you power dress ready for him with your seamed stockings a high heels on. When he arrives, you sit him down and explain the terms of the position as him being available when you want him, and that he must only play safe with others as you ideally you want someone who you can trust without condoms. Explain that your boss (me) will have final say and that you will be reporting to him after the interview. You ask the interviewee if he is interested in the job at which point you open your legs so he can see the tops of your stockings. He says he would very much like to apply for the post. You tell hi the first part is a physical assessment for which he must strip completely but in as seductive a way as possible, although you will not be touching him until and if he progresses to the final stage of the interview. Once naked he sits down on the chair again, and you lean forward to show him your ample cleavage, teasing him until his cock is hard and upright. At which point you see what his reaction is to you saying that he isn't the only applicant you will be interviewing. You make a note of his reaction on your clipboard. Then you hand him a piece of paper and tell him you want him to write 2 verifications for FAB for the sexy redhead you know he has been fucking recently and for her as a cpl with her hubby. As he writes them, you tell him you need to take off some clothes as it's getting hot in here. You sit back down in your underwear and he hands you the piece of paper. If you don't like it, you give it him back for another go. Once you are happy with it, you tell him to get his phone out and say that you are going to now assess if he can concentrate on the job in hand whilst being distracted. He must log-in to FAB and type up the verifications whilst you are doing your amazing sexy dance for him in your underwear. You watch him squirm and his cock twitch as he types away. You notice precum oozing from him as you put one of your nipples to you mouth and start licking and sucking on it. When he tells you he has finished the job, you lean forward to look at your phone on the day bed. You open your legs so you are comfortable and he can see your pussy beautifully framed. You log-in to FAB and approve the verifications. You then send me a message to tell me they are up and I tell you he can now progress to the next part of the interview. If I am able to I will phone you at this point. You then back towards him and give him the reward he has been staring at. His face buries between your bum cheeks and he his tongue gets to work as you continue with the physical part of his interview.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onyt3030Man  over a year ago

putney

Liking this........

By *ifestylers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

This is a true story, but not one with a happy ending as the male didn't turn up for his interview today!!

» Add a new message to this topic