FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > In at the deep end.

In at the deep end.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

brecon

For Jenna.

The sharks were circling, and she didn't even know she was swimming in dangerous waters.

Being a newbie in chat is a steep learning curve, especially if you are female (or the fem half of a couple), and I could see she was haemorrhaging information like blood in the water, and that was attracting predators. I pointed out (in a message first, then PM's when she, surprisingly, accepted a friends request) that, if she carried on, she'd have hordes of drooling, wanking guys turning up at her place of work and maybe even trying to blackmail her into playing. Sure, a little of an extreme scenario, but possible.

With a few tweaks, her profile, and behaviour in the chatrooms, gave a lot less info away, and things calmed down.

Well, generally things calmed down, but to my surprise Jenna seemed to enjoy chatting with me, often teasing me with the things she said, especially when she responded with a "never say never" comment to my supposition that they (her and her partner Ian) wouldn't be interested in meeting with us.

Our chats were fun, and often sexually charged, and she enjoyed asking questions about various aspects of swinging, like parties, clubs and meets.

She would often goad me into writing short stories to send to her on certain subjects, and I noticed that the ones that were most eagerly discussed were where she was treated as a plaything, (she had mentioned she could be sub on occasion).

I logged in one evening, and had a mail form Jenna.

I opened it up, expecting something jokey, but was pleasantly surprised to find a request from her to tell them about our nearest swingers club, Chameleons in Newport, times, dress code etc. as they had a rare Friday and Saturday off, and were looking at maybe taking the plunge for the first time.

I'd mentioned it before, and told her that we'd been quite a few times, so I was able to give her loads of information, which I sent.

I was flicking through the forums, and a message came back quite quickly, I'm guessing she was online too.

Jenna asked if we were free this weekend, as they wanted to go, but didn't want to go on their own for a first time.

Jayne was home, so I mentioned it, and she said something along the lines of "Sure, why not!", and I told Jenna we were up for it.... and that's when it got surreal, Jenna asked if we'd take along our big playbag, I'd mentioned that we had a few cuffs, chains and other restraint type bits and pieces, which could only mean one thing, they wanted to try out the clubs dungeon, a mention of which in a previous conversation had generated quite a bit of interest from Jenna.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyjackcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Ohh, my kinda story!

Do carry on

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

More

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh wow!! Sir I can't wait to read more