FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wish this would happen

Wish this would happen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntimatefun OP   Man  over a year ago

south glos

I would love to experience this..

I arrived at there house just before 9 as arranged and was wearing jeans and shirt as instructed.

I had met Brian and Claire on fab they were both about 50 and we had been chatting online for some time. They knew what they wanted and it matched with what I was after so we finally set a date to meet and this was it.

Claire answered the door and ushered me in quickly. Don't want the neighbours seeing my new toy she said. She was wearing a light summer dress and looked amazing.

she ran her hand down my chest and then pulled me to her and kissed me. Small kisses at first and then her tongue darted into my mouth and it became more passionate. She pushed me away and walked into the house , come and meet Brian she said.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Ooh sounds interesting mmm luv a lady in charge .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do continue.

south glos

I walked in and Brian was sat on the sofa. I shook his hand and exchanged pleasantries.

Claire moved me to the middle of the room and stood me there then went and sat next to Brian. Now James, I want you to remove your clothes slowly and not leave that spot. As I began to unbutton my shirt she turned and kissed Brian deeply while glancing at me as she kissed him. Their hands were all over each other and the strap on one shoulder had now fallen off exposing most of one of her breasts. Brian kissed her neck as his hands moved further up her legs. Claire was sat there staring at me as I removed my shirt and then unbuttoned my jeans.

south glos

Brians fingers were now inside her and she was said you were bi moaning as she maintained eye contact with me. Finally I slid my boxers down, my cock fully erect in anticipation. She was stroking Brians cock as she was looking at me and kept me standing there for what seemed like ages.

Claire then broke the silence " you said you were bi when you were chatting online, now is the time to prove it before we go any further. Kneel here and give Brian a blowjob for me"

I had always wanted to suck a cock with a woman present so I didn't hesitate. I knelt down and took it into my mouth, he was rock hard from fingering Claire and was larger than me, I happily began sucking and Claire moved to the floor as well, her hands were roaming all over my body, occasionally touching my cock

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Liking the sound of this

Loving the sound of this.

A fantasy of mine.

Him.

I've experienced a bi couple and had the most amazing sex ever!!!

south glos

She then slapped my bare ass quite hard and pulled my head off Brians cock. Now you need to go and take a shower before I use you she said. I stood up and she held my cock and guided me towards the shower room.

I got in and she sat on the toilet seat cover watching me again as I rubbed the shower gel in she began touching herself. She told me to turn round sp she could see my bum.

The next thing I know I can feel her close to me, she is knelt behind me and reaches underneath me between mylegs. she takes hold of my cock lightly and begind kissing my ass cheeks.

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Whats next?

south glos

She wanks so well that she can tell I am close to cumming so keeps easing off, I am so turned on by what is happening to me.

She then stops wanking me and wraps me in a towel and dries me off. she takes hold of my cock again and leads me to a bedroom. Brian is on the nbed wanking and she lies me down next to him and straddles me. The next thing I know my wrists are tied to the top of the bed as Claire is replaced by Brian, straddling my chest and his cock heading for my mouth. As he enters my mouth I feel my ankles being tied to the bed.

Brian begins to use my mouth firmly and I look up to see Claire caressing his body and they are kissing, Claire reaches down and she wanks him as I suck him.

Rotherham

Damn!!! ..... I'm hard again as hands and ankles are being tied.

Fantastic horny story

By *oady 300Man  over a year ago

newport

Me to keep it going

By *erterjonesMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Keep it up

??

south glos

I am led there with a hard cock in my mouth while he is passionately kissing his wife. It turn s me on so much to watch.

Brian then eases out of my mouth and Claire ounces on his cock with her mouth, eagerly sucking his cock right in front of me, her hair brushing over my face, his cock just out of reach for me to be able t join in. She then turns and kisses me intensely and whispers that she wants those oral skills used on her now. She straddles my face and lowers her pussy gently against my mouth, my tongue sets to work and i love the taste of her, i look up and now Brian is exploring her body with his hands and I feel his cock sliding under her and against her pussy as i tease her clit

This is a fantasy I have as well. Is there any more? Xxxxx

south glos

his cock finds my mouth and intermittently slides it sefl between my lips while I am licking claires pussy, Claire leans forward a bit and his cock slides straight into her, she lets out a deep groan so i suck her clit hard between my lips and her body jolts. He pulls straight out of her and the next thing I know my cock is being sucked my him, i feel his hands roaming over my body and Claire is holding my head firmly to the bed with her pussy.

I feel his hands move under me and they are cold and wet and his hands moves straight to my ass. I wriggle but Claires pushes her pussy against my face. I tehn realise that he has lube, which he pushes into my ass with one finger. I have never been fucked in anyway so this was a first experience and one I was not sure I was comfortable with.

south glos

Claire continues to grind against my face as I relaise that my tongue is no longer licking as I am concentrating on what is going on with my ass, his finger pushes in deeper and I notice how rock hard my cock is.

I feel my feet being untied as I relasie he must be reaching back with one hand as he is still working my ass. Claire gets off but just flips round and plants her pussy straight back on my mouth, my coco is now gettign a blowjob and I am sure that it is claire doing it.

My legs are pulled high in the air and apart and i feel more cold lube being dribbled onto my ass. I just know that I am about to be fucked for the first time. With my cock still in claires mouth I feel brians cock against my hole and he pushes forward really slowly, i try to relax and it feels like it is never going to happen and then suddenyl a shot of pain as it enters me. He holds still and I start to get used to it.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

This is one of d horniest stories I've read so far mmmm

By *isterman2019Man  over a year ago

Hull

Hope there's more. I'd love to partake in this fantasy.

Great story

Rotherham

south glos

He moves in and out of me slowly, i forget about the pussy in fron of my face as I feel the cock fill me up. Clair is nhow knelt beside me stroking my cock slowly, it is rock hard.

I feel so powerless with my hands tied above me and my legs held in the air with a cock in my ass and a beautiful older woman wanking my cock.

He moves faster until he has a steady rhythmn. Claire looks at Brian and tells him to fill our little boy with cum. she sits back and spreads her legs as she fingers herself. Watching every momvement. Brian, speeds up and i have amixture of pleasure and pain, he then thrusts hard and i feel this warmth inside me, i relaise that it is his cum.

Rotherham

» Add a new message to this topic