FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > naughty at work

naughty at work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

in my last job as a garage manager I was in charge of 5 mechanics I always logged into fab during the day to see who was about one day I sent a msg to a lady saying how nice she was she replied with a thank you turns out that she was also at work and just a mile from me I told her I couldn't get out of work did she fancy coming to my work just to say hi which to my amazement she said yes she would like that she turns up in a short skirt and blouse I invited her into the office at the back of the reception area and told her to wait there while I got someone to run the counter and answer the phones when I returned to the office she was sat there with her legs crossed revealing lots of leg I asked her did she like what she saw in me which she replied yes we both were a bit nervous but I had to tell her the effect she was having on me as my cock was throbbing just looking at her she could see the bulge in my pants and pulled her chair closer to me and started stroking my cock in my pants all the time I had my eye on the cctv to see if any of the mechanics were hanging about which they wasn't I could not resit and got my cock out the look on her face when I did this I can still picture to this day in no time at all she was down on it sucking me off nice and hard I wanted to just explode but stopped coz I just new someone would walk in I asked her did she fancy coming back after work as I would be locking up and there would be only me and her here her reply was oh yes to be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start more please

"Good start more please "
true story Paul

By *uietboy69Man  over a year ago

Clackmannanshire

keep it going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Good start more please true story Paul "
dont doubt it for a moment more please

so as you guessed 5oclock couldn't come quick enough I made sure everything was in order so the mechanics could go dot on 5 I got a txt to say I'm on my way I replied leave your car in the side street and just come straight in 10 mins later she came walking into the garage as the door closed behind her I dropped the shutter she came behind the counter and put the lips right on me my cock was rock hard pressed against her now it was a matter of were I was going to take her I lead her by the hand into the canteen which was only small I sat on the table and pulled her closer to me my hands were all over her kissing long and hard I undone the blouse and set about sucking and biting on her massive tits as she was rubbing my cock we kept breaking off with the kissing just looking each other in the eye I don't no if she could tell by my expression I just wanted her there and then coz thats what I was getting with the look on her face I was thinking do I do it here or some were else in the garage as there was the main reception the back office were it started earlier in the day or the main garage area were there was customers cars left in over night tbc

» Add a new message to this topic