FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Friend Fuck

Friend Fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I called around to see a friend I used to work with. I've fancied her for a while but she said nothing would happen as i was married. So sitting there on the chair I watch her make coffee while we chat, her tight ass packed into her jeans and her pert tits poking out through her top.

She's just done filling the cafetiere when I walk up behind her and grab her hips. She jumps a little and looks at me knowingly......

I begin to kiss her neck and nibble on her ear, she moans and says we shouldn't be doing this at the same time tilting her head so I can kiss down her neck. My hand move up her tummy inside her top and up to cup her tits....mmmmmmmm no bra. Her nipples get hard as she moans loudly and tilts her head back so I kiss her deeply, our tongues darting back and forth. My hands move lower and up button her jeans and my hand slides down into her knickers and down to her moist pussy. Kissing her hard and deep, my left hand pinching her nipples and my right hand firmly rubbing her clit............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good star more please

She moans deeply as she reaches back and rubs my hard cock through my jeans. My fingers slide from her clit and inside her now wet pussy, she opens my jeans and pulls my hardening cock out and begins to stroke it. I continue to slide my fingers in and out of her wet pussy and feeling her nipples getting harder, she strokes my cock harder and harder, moaning louder. I drop to my knees pulling her jeans and knicker down with me, she steps out of her jeans and turns to face me i lift her onto her counter and spread her legs, I lean down and slowly begin to lick her clit and pussy lips. I take her clit in between my lips and nibble and suck as it swells harder. She moans loudly as I suck and lick harder and deeper inserting two fingers deep into her pussy. Pushing against her Gspot with my fingers and sucking hard on her clit I can hear her moaning loudly as she is close to cumming. I press harder against her Gspot and suck harder and harder as she cum hard and heavy, I continue licking and sucking, she screams loudly as she cums.

Really great story ,...

She sits on the counter as she recovers I pull her top off and now she sits naked on her kitchen counter. I lift her up, she wraps her legs around me as I take her into the sitting room, I lie her on the couch and strip naked, she drops to her knees and takes my cock in her hand and slowly runs her tongue up the shaft to the tip amd then takes me in her mouth. Sliding her mouth up amd down my cock, making it wet and slippy, she strokes it hard while sucking hard making me hard as a rock. She pumps my hard cock with her mouth as her spit and drool covers my cock, i pull her off her knees and I sit on the couch and she straddles me amd slides her wet pussy down my hard cock. Her pert tits are pushed into my face and she tell me "suck my tits you dirty bastard".

I take her tits in my mouth and suck hard on her nipples and she rides my hard copy cock, I reach around and play with her tight asshole. My hard cock pumping in and out of her soaking wet pussy,my lips sucking hard on her hard nipples and my finger playing with her little ass, she moans loudly "I fucking cumming" and then she cums all over my hard cock and starts to slow down. I grab a scarf off the couch and tie her hands behind her back, I grab her by the hips and start fucking her hard, I tell her "i want you to cum again". I keep fucking her and begin to build up the pace, she moaning loudly as I keep pumping hard and deep, her soaking wet pussy sliding up and down on my rock hard cock. She starts cumming and I keep fucking hard, i keep sliding her hips up and down as i pump my cock deeper and harder she cums again and again as i keep fucking her. She screams "Oh yes fuck me you dirty bastard", as she cums again........I stop as she shakes from cumming, i lie her on the couch, my cock still rock hard she moans deeply, "you ready for more" I say as she groans, "more, are you serious".

I grab her hips and pull her towards me, sliding my hard cock into her soaking wet pussy. Her legs over my shoulders I start to slide in and out of her, "fuck me you are so deep" she says as I continue to pump into her. I fuck her hard for a few minutes then I pull out and turn her around and pull her onto her knees. Sliding into her from behind I start pumping hard, i reach up and grab her hair, pulling firmly on it I reach around and pull at her nipples. "I love fucking your tight pussy" i say and she moans and says "fuck me hard". I grab her hips and start fucking her hard, building up the pace, I'm pounding her pussy hard and feel my cock getting ready to explode. I pull out just as she cums and I spurt all over her tummy and tits. My cum covers her tits as i continue to spurt all over her.

I collapse on the couch and she moans loudly both of us lying naked and exhausted, she smiles and says well that was fun......

Mmmmmmm really good mas me cum hard

Glad to assist

By *onewolve26Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Cracking story

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmmm

Another good story

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Hmmm I have friend like that and wonder what her response would be if I did that to her ???

God I hope the same

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

» Add a new message to this topic