FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Playing the bull

Playing the bull

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This happened about 4/5 years ago. One of the few people from my vanilla life who knew about my lifestyle was Brian at work. I confided in him rather by mistake during a few too many post-work drinks. He was a single guy, about 10 years younger than me, who was always bemoaning his lack of a sex life. He asked me about my sex life and, well, I kinda told him too much. I even told him about my bi side which seemed to fascinate him (although he was adamant he was straight).

Although I sometimes kept him up to date with my adventures he wasn't too prying and indeed he hadn't asked me about my adventures for quite a few months when he approached me one lunchtime in the office.

He told me he had a girlfriend. "Brilliant", I said, "who is she?"

It turned out it was a 30 year old woman, Sally, who had recently started working with us. She was based in another building on site but I had seen her in meeting. She seemed pleasant, short blonde hair, fairly slim with nice-sized (perhaps 34c?) breasts.

"Having fun with her?" I asked him.

"Yes, she's great. She's quite rude to be honest" Brian replied.

"In what way?"

"Well, although she's quite sweet when we're on a date, she's really quite forceful in bed. She likes to order me around, even talks down to me a bit."

Brian paused before adding: "she really takes the mickey out of my small cock."

Wow - I thought. That's quite a thing to be telling your workmate.

He continued: "don't get me wrong, we have great sex and she cums lots but it's as if she enjoys dominating me more than anything else."

"And do you like what she does? How she talks to you?" I asked.

"Yes, I really fucking love it. I love being treated like I'm not good enough for her, it makes it all the more amazing when I'm actually allowed to touch her or fuck her."

"Well that's great then."

"The thing is, she said the other night that she would love to have me watch her fuck another guy. Have both her and the other man dominate and humiliate me. Both of them laugh at my cock"

"Oh wow," I ask. "And how do you feel about that?"

"I think I'd like to find out what that feels like. I would like her to experience it."

He paused again, waiting for a colleague to walk past us. He then went into a bit of a whisper:

"I've told her I know someone who is more experienced than me sexually and who I think might help us out"

"Who's that?" I ask, genuinely not realising at first who he was referring to.

"You. I've told her that you have fucked with lots of couples and know what you're doing. That you would be confident enough to be able to fuck her in front of me and that you're the kind of guy that wouldn't hesitate to join in when she tells me I'm a pathetic loser with a tiny cock"

At this point I can't do anything else but tell him: "she's right, I would love to fuck her in front of you. Let's make this happen"

more to follow.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Having established that my workmate Brian's new woman Sally wanted to fuck me in order to humiliate him, it suddenly occurred to me that Sally was my workmate as well (though our paths crossed little).

"Does she realise that the guy you said would fuck her is me?" I asked him.

"Yes, in fact she seemed pleased with that as she's seen you in a couple of meetings and reckons you're okay for an older guy. She liked that you come across confidently."

"Ok, well I like that she's younger! Let's do this."

It actually took a while to set up and it was a number of weeks before we got the arrangements clear. In the interim I actually didn't bump into Sally at all and wondered if she was avoiding me. Brian assured me it wasn't the case and that she was totally up for it.

The week of the meet came around and here's the arrangements we agreed:

Brian and Sally would be in a hotel room on the edge of the city and I was to to arrive at 8pm and text him when I arrived. Sally would come down to the car, open the door and sit beside me. From that moment on I was to effectively play the bull. I was to be her confident, older lover who would show her useful boyfriend what a real cock could do to his girlfriend. Sally and I would together take the lead on anything else that would happen that night. There were no set rules and if I said something had to happen, and Sally agreed, then it would happen.

"I don't care what happens to me", Brian said to me. "Just fuck her good and that will be pleasure for both of us."

Come the evening of the meet I arrived on cue and texted Brian. He didn't reply but a few minutes later I made out Sally emerging into the car park. She stood and looked around for a moment, seeing if she could clock which car I was in. I hadn't realised how tall she was before, clearly a couple of inches taller than Brian and close to my height. She was maybe 5ft 10. She had a superb curvy figure, maybe a size 12, with those lovely large breasts show off in a tight blouse. Her short work-like skirt made it look like she was sporting a sext secretary-type look.

I presume Brian described which car I was in as she eventually made her way over to me. In the couple minutes she was looking for me I was already rock hard.

She got in and sat beside me. She didn't seem nervous as such but didn't look directly at me. Looking forward she said: "I'm glad you've agreed to help us. How shall we do this?"

I realised that even though she played the dom with Brian, it was now me who needed to give some direction and take the lead.

"First of all Sally I want you to reach down and unzip my trousers and take my cock out."

She didn't hesitate. As she did so she at last looked straight at me. She licked her lips a little as she then looked down to my hard cock, now held in her hand.

I looked straight into her eyes: "now let's show that fucking small-cocked Brian how my cock looks in your wet cunt"

I put my cock away and Sally and I left the car and headed into the hotel.

As we walked beside each other she reached out and held my hand. It seemed a bit strange at first (a bit boyfriend/girlfriend rather that something two doms might do) but I think it was her way of saying 'we're a team now'.

We entered the hotel and got into the lift. In the short time it took to take us to the 5ft floor I lifted up her skirt to look at what was underneath. She had think silky white panties on and I could see her shaved pussy through them. I immediately put my hand inside them and felt her wetness, rubbing the full palm of my hand against her cunt lips. I pulled my hand out and smelt and licked it while looking at her. She immediately went to snog me, tongue already out as she got to my mouth. We kissed greedily only for the lift doors to open and we pulled apart.

We approached the room and she got ready to open the door. I stopped her from doing so and turned her to me so we could continue the snog. The corridor was empty as we once again snogged deeply and I moved my hand up to grope her tits. We were bonding over these moments before we went in to deal with Brian. I didn't realise then that Sally was already falling for me but I did know, given how wet she felt in the lift, that she wanted my cock very badly indeed.

We separated and she opened the hotel room door.

Brian was sitting fully clothed in the chair opposite the bed. He looked up but then immediately looked down, as if he had already broken an unwritten rule.

"Brian" sally said confidently, "Dave's here to fuck me. He knows you're not good enough for me and he's going to show you what real fucking is like."

"Yes Sally" whimpered Brian.

"I didn't ask for a fucking response Brian, just sit there, shut up, and watch" she said in reply.

Wow, I liked this, I thought. Sally really knows how to be in control. She then turned to snog me again, right in front of Brian so he had nowhere to look.

Before we started getting too intimate it occurred to me that I should let Brian know that it's not just Sally who's job it is to keep him in his place.

"Brian" I said, "I want to see how small your cock is. Take your fucking clothes off."

Brian hesitated.

"Do as he fucking says Brian" Sally exclaimed, reacting to Brian's delay. "Don't piss us around, do as Dave says."

Brian undresses. Soon he is naked and standing and his flacid tiny cock is in front of us. Sally and I immediately let out a laugh.

"Wow, it's just tiny Sally" I say and Sally nods in agreement. I then reach out to grab his cock. It takes them both by surprise and it occurs to me that Sally may not know that I am bi. I hold his floppy cock and inspect it, lifting it up and cupping his balls, marvelling at its inadequacy.

Sally switches between looking directly at me and watching what I am doing. She's genuinely surprised at my actions but clearly very turned on.

"Look Sally", I say, "he's getting hard."

Brian's cock is indeed getting hard as I touch it. For an allegedly straight guy he seems to react well to a man's touch. Soon he's fully hard, though as he's still small Sally and I again both laugh at him. He's such a y little man with a tiny cock, what else can we do?

"Sit down Brian" I say. And with that I turn my attention to Sally.

So there we are, three of us in a hotel room. My workmate Brian in naked and sitting on a chair and his girlfriend Sally, also a workmate of us both, is now getting snogged and groped by myself as I begin to take charge of events.

As we kiss, Sally is unbuttoning her blouse almost in a frenzy. I can see Brian is wanking himself. I start to take off my own clothes and it isn't long before I am naked and Sally is in her bra and panties.

"Your girlfriend is such a slut Brian" I tell him.

Sally seems a bit shocked at me saying that. So I say it again to her: "you're a slut Sally, my slut. Put my cock in your mouth slut"

She obeys, moving to her knees and puts my 8 inches in her mouth. She's good! She takes it deep, happy to have a bigger cock in her mouth that tiny Brian's I suspect.

I undo her bra at the back and her lovely big tits flop out. They are quite pert but really nice and big. As I grope her and she sucks me I look at Brian wanking his pathetic cock. I feel in total control yet to be honest this is probably the first time I've been in a situation like this. That is, where I'm 'playing' at being the bull.

I tell Sally to stand up and I make her stand directly in front of Brian. His head is directly at the height of her silky white panties. I pull them down and take them off her.

From behind I reach my hands round and rub her cunt. I play with her lip and clit, making sure Brian can get a good view. He begins to move his head forward as if he has been invited to lick her pussy.

"Don't you fucking dare" I shout. They both seem taken aback my aggressive tone. "You DO NOT get to lick her cunt tonight Brian. Sally is my slut and her cunt is mine. You will get to taste her juices though."

He looks at me unsure what I mean. I grab another chair and manoeuvre Sally so that she has one leg on the chair, another on the floor. She is still right in front of Brian facing away from me but now her cunt is nicely spread.

I get Sally to lean forward a little (her tits now hanging in Brian's face, but he daren't touch) and from behind I start to rub my cock on her soaking cunt lips. She is really wet. I don't enter her but I rub my shaft all the way up her pussy slit. Her pussy is neat but her lips protrude enough for them to almost cover my cock.

I move from behind Sally and I think Brian knows what's coming. I present my cock to his mouth: "there you go Brian, taste her juices."

I push my cock into his mouth. For a straight guy he takes it willingly. "Suck it Brian, suck off the taste of Sally's pussy". As he does so I snog Sally. She is loving what's happening. She is even more passionate with me. I use my hand to check her wetness. She is soaking and I know she is ready for me.

By *heeky202Man  over a year ago

manchester

Let me know if you want more of this story.

Now.......... Please xxx

Definately want more....this is very good

Definitely more

Having satisfied myself that Sally was nice and wet and made her boyfriend Brian lick her pussy juice from my cock, I thought I better taste some of that juice for myself.

I mad Brian sit on the bed. I indicated to Sally to lay down so that I had easy access to her pussy and her head was almost in Brian's lap. In fact her head was rubbing against Brian's cock but she hadn't any interest in his measly offer and didn't go to touch or suck it.

I fully spread her legs and went down to taste her. She was so pungent. A lovely musky smell and taste. I licked and nibbled her clit and she was clearly enjoying it, squirming on Brian's lap. I moved my mouth down to her arse and gave that tight hole a lick as well. Did she want anal I wondered?

Her wet pussy was extraordinary and it easily swallowed up several fingers as I explored her more but felt nice and firmed. She gripped my fingers a little with her muscles.

Brian just watched, stroking Sally's hair from time to time as if to comfort her; though I suspect she had no interest in the attention he was giving.

It was time to assert myself again. Truth be told I could have easily abandoned the whole 'bull' thing and involved Brian a bit more in a more relaxed threesome. But this was what was asked for. Sally had told Brian that it was a bull she wanted, someone to call the shots and humiliate him.

I knew what I was going to do next. I lifted Sally's leg right up in the air and told Brian to come round to my side of the bed.

"It's lovely isn't Brian. Sally's lovely smooth pussy"

"yes Dave" he replied.

"I want you to put my cock in her Brian. Take my cock and put it in Sally's cunt."

He reached for my cock but only touched it a little, almost not sure what to do.

"Grab the cock, the shaft. And then put my cock in your girlfriend's cunt. It's not difficult Brian, just do it".

He held me tighter this time, pausing long enough to get a good feel of me. Sally lifted herself up so she could see what was happening. She bit her bottom lip in anticipation as she saw my cock being led towards her.

I liked Brian holding my cock, I tend to like it when men hold it as much as I do women. He gently wanked it as he moved it towards her. The tip found itself settled on Sally's wet lips. I took Brian's hand away from my cock and moved it around to my ass, indicating for him to push me forward so I went into her.

He did so and my shaft went all the way into Sally. She sighed and lay back, loving the feel of it. I loved the feel of it as well, she had an amazing feeling cunt, firm but wet. I leant forward so I could snog her and feel her breasts. For a moment we were lovers, ignoring Brian now that his job was done.

I leant back again and increased my pounding. She loved it when I tried to push deeper. She was so wet now she was almost squelching. In fact I began to wonder if she was going to squirt. How wet can this lady get?

Brian seemed aware of what was happening as Sally began to really lose herself in the moment. She was writhing and wriggling and then she grabbed Brian's hand. She pushed it on to her clit and he knew exactly what to do. He rubbed hard, really hard, almost aggressively so as my cock went in and out of her.

And then it started. A fast torrent of hot water came from her cunt as I was still in her. One long squirt but then a couple of other short squirts. Brian was smiling but not moving. I pulled my cock out of her and grabbed his head. I then pushed him down to her gushing pussy and he got there just in time to receive a final full squirt in his face. He wasn't expecting it but he certainly seemed to like it (who wouldn't??).

The bed was now soaked but the fun wasn't over as far as I was concerned. My cock was still hungry for more of Sally's pussy and there was still more humiliation for Brian to come.

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Oh yes, loving this

great stuff

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham