FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Dentist fantasy

The Dentist fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky adventure OP   Man  over a year ago

Hull

Dose anyone else fantasies about the dentist the smells the sounds the latex gloves?

I regularly fantasies about it the mix of nerves along with excitement,arriving for an appointment grreted by the receptionist/assistant. Shes always a little flirty.she is a young slim redhead with glasses, wearing blue scrubs and a pair of latex gloves hanging from her pocket.she takes your name says its good to see you again and with that perfect smile directs you down the hall to the waiting room and she enters the dentist room.

Its an eire place your heart racing the clock on the wall "tick tock" it seems defening as you sit waiting.looking around there a big canvas on the bright white wall of a toothbrush and toothpaste.the noise of the clock is soon taken over by the sound of the drill you fidget in your seat anxtious.it takes you back to your last vist remembering the dentist what a women she is.

With the sound of the drill in the background you drift off imagining her she is polish but speaks very good english tall full figured bbw lady long blond hair tied back in a ponytail.she is very plesant, well mannered and softly spoken.but i feel she has a very stern side you can feel the power/control ooze from her.you cant wait to see her now the nerves subside and the excitment rises.

With that the door opens its the slightly geeky assistant.this time she has a very mischeivous grin what could that mean you think?.she looks right at you and calls your name.

As you enter the room there she is back to you at her computer without turning she say we have been expecting you in that broken english accent.the assitent quickly gets you to take a seat in the chair and applies a bib around your neck.from behind you hear the sound of the dentist stool wizz towrds you you can smell her perfume as she gets a closer,the chair starts to tilt and the light brought over your head you sink back and try to relax.

Today we are going to start with a check up she says as you hear her slide on a pair latex gloves with a snap as ther on.finally you get to see her as she peers over from above you "open" she abruptly says as she comes towards you with her instruments. open wider she says a little nicer this time as you stretch your jaw a little further.a few seconds later "wider" she grunts with a little frustration this time she pulls down her face mask and tells her assistant she is going to need a little help.

Before you know what is happening a metal device comes from over head and is now being forced open in your mouth with every click your mouth becomes wider and wider.you feel shock whats happening youve not had this before the dentist pats your forehead and tells you to relax she looks back to the assist and with a nod of her head they move in unison, straps are being wrapped around your arms.you panic but its no use there too fast with a giggle the dentist says this is for your own safety we wouldnt want you moving during your treatment.you start to kick your legs but the assistant moves fast pins you down and straps you in.

As she walks behind you you hear her heels on the floor.next you feel more straps tighten around your forehead then your uper body until your completley immobilized.what was happening why are they doing this you try to speak but it just becomes a gargle because of the gag inside your mouth what are they going to do you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Hull

Appologies on the punctuation/spelling its not my strong point but i wanted to put something out there see if anyone has a similar fetish

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love this

Hull

Thank you

Dont you know that when visiting the dentist, he tickles your throat when you are sedated.

Hull

"Dont you know that when visiting the dentist, he tickles your throat when you are sedated."
i hope so

I love going to the dentist . Is there more to come in this story

Hull

"I love going to the dentist . Is there more to come in this story "
if people want more ?

I certainly do