FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Anal sex

Anal sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love to feel my hard cock entering a nice tight sexy ladies bottom.

I've had many relationships where this has happened.

The feel of my hardness entering her anus as it gives way and takes my head inside her. The feel of her warmth as I go deeper and slowly building the pleasure as she accepts me.

Love the fact this is so intimate and horny.

I also love to lick and tease her anus before I take her with my length.

Can't wait to feel this again soon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *egan2743Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Mmm this is an amazing feeling, not knowing how much you can take. The pleasure overtaking the pain. Knowing how naughty and wrong it is makes it feel so right.

There is nothing like it.

By *bandAbCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire.

Have to admit we love this naughty taboo. The moment that after a few minutes of feeling so full and mr can start speeding up as he fucks my ass so hard and fast makes me cums so hard. He loves fucking me reverse cowgirl or doggy as thats easier to make sure his full length enters me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Mmm this is an amazing feeling, not knowing how much you can take. The pleasure overtaking the pain. Knowing how naughty and wrong it is makes it feel so right.

There is nothing like it. "

What's wrong about it? Surely anything that feels so good can't be wrong

"Mmm this is an amazing feeling, not knowing how much you can take. The pleasure overtaking the pain. Knowing how naughty and wrong it is makes it feel so right.

There is nothing like it. "

your so right......red loves it hard and deep

By *urhamgentMan  over a year ago

durham

I love the feeling of being inside a cute bum naughty and nice

By *RWYNMan  over a year ago

Blaenau Gwent

I've never had Anal with a lady but would love to give it a go sometime. I never knew that a woman would enjoy having anal until I seen the comments on here.

You've been missing out pal. Some women go crazy for it, some not so much though.

By *bandAbCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire.

"You've been missing out pal. Some women go crazy for it, some not so much though."

Some still see it as a no no. Some have tried and found that they enjoy it and went further with it.

By *heeky202Man  over a year ago

manchester

Sadly many have been ruined to not have it after the first buffoon may have ruined it for all of us. People need to realize that especially with a new person to it that you have to go at their pace, and majority of times lube up. I have over last 3 years managed to take 4 anal cherries on this site as well as the pleasure of anal with a few others. The rush and anticipation can ruin it for many if done wrong. One funniest was a lovely lady with a slight chest cold, who after the completion of me getting in and her rubbing her clit coughed that hard and tightened up I thought I was going to lose my old man. I just froze as my cock got garroted. Another was not the first time she had done it but not for many a year. She was on all fours and after rigourous pussy fuck, when entering her, gushed so hard her knees slipped on the vinyl like swingers club bed, and my feet slipped at the same time. Tragedy bruises and hysterical laughter.. If done right, and don't rush a good thing is my message

" If done right, and don't rush a good thing is my message "

Couldn't agree more

My fav is watching how swollen and tender a woman's pussy becomes as you slide in and out of her ass... so sexy...

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

Got to admit anal is so sexy tight and intense I'd love to meet with a willing woman or couple as all the girls I meet are from the think it's a no no club.

» Add a new message to this topic