FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Devious hand job

Devious hand job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkjohn OP   Man  over a year ago

chalfont st peter

A few years ago my ex and I had a bbq and invited two couples. We mixed the table round so that we could chat with each other rather than just next to our partners. The drinks and food and conversation was flowing , when I felt this ladies leg touch mine under the table. Innocent me moved my leg away thinking nothing of it, and then a few minutes later same thing.

Again my leg moved away but on the third time I didn't , and now knew she was deliberately touching, so I moved my leg the other way touching hers, caught her grin, and acknowledged her all whilst we were all chatting around the table .

Then it was the foot rub on my calf, and I knew something was up , I returned the favour and next her hand was rubbing my cock through my shorts. My hand found her snatch through her dress and then it was one amazing experience as the deftly jacked me off under the table.

So my question girls and boys, tell me how you have had this experience? I mean for me nothing went further and found this one amazing experience so tell me your story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arkjohn OP   Man  over a year ago

chalfont st peter

So tell me about your devious hand job? Or girls about you giving one .....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic