FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Moving house

Moving house

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Happy Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

Fiction

I've just moved to your area. One day out shopping I bump into you. You recognise me as you live near me and noticed me moving in. You ask me how I am getting in and what I think of the area. I invite you to have a quick drink with me in the cafe. We get chatting, making the usual small-talk. You mention you are going home soon for something to eat. I tell you I used to be a chef. As you look so sexy I decide to ask you if you would like to come to my place for a meal. You tell me you would like to go home and freshen up first. We agree for you to come around to my place at 7 PM. When you arrive you look stunning. I immediately feel my cock beginning to stir. You have a bottle of wine in your hand. When we get inside you ask me if there is anything you can help me with. I tell you it is all in hand. You ask me for a corkscrew and two glasses. As you pass me my glass you appear to making sure I get a good eyeful of your breasts. As I finish off cooking the meal you sit on one of my high breakfasts chairs. This gives me a perfect glimpse of one of your sexy legs. You catch me looking and start to let you skirt ride higher.

We chat over the meal and are getting on well together. After the meal we sit chatting and laughing. We finish your bottle of wine and I go and get us another bottle. We begin to get tipsy and the talk turns to sex and previous lovers. The chat gets more risqué and we ask each other what turns us on and off. All this talk soon gets that familiar damp feeling starting in your knickers as you feel your pussy getting wet. You also notice how hard my cock seems to be getting for you. Suddenly we just catch each other's eyes. Once we do our lips embrace. Within seconds of us kissing you have my cock even harder than it was before. Wow you are a great kisser. I pull you up and carry on kissing you. As I kiss you I slowly start undressing you. I kiss all down your body as I remove each item of clothing. Your pussy is now getting very wet. As soon as I remove your knickers and see your wet pussy I just have to taste you. You hold my head and tell me that it feels wonderful.

"Don't stop. Make me cum" you say to me.

You taste so beautiful there is now way I am going to stop. As I tongue your pussy I can sense your getting near to orgasm. It's not much longer before I feel you flood my mouth with your sweet juices. I then take you by the hand and lead you to the bedroom. As I get undressed you lie on the bed looking at me.

"You have a great tongue. I would like to feel your tongue on my pussy again" you say to me laughing.

"You taste so beautiful I am sure that can be arranged" I reply.

I join you on the bed and start exploring your body with my lips and hands.

"I want you to do something nobody has done to me before" you say to me.

I go to the kitchen and come back with a bottle of chocolate sauce, whipped cream and a banana. I cover your whole body in chocolate sauce and whipped cream and insert the banana up your pussy. I lick the chocolate and cream from every inch of your body. Starting with your neck and ears, I work my way down your body, gently kissing your chocolate covered nipples. I take my time to kiss every inch of your stomach then work my way up your legs starting with your feet and kissing the inside of your thighs. I kiss around your pussy teasing you. I want the banana to be really wet with your juices. I play with your clitoris with my pierced tongue. I see your juices seeping out and decide it is time to eat the banana. I eat the entire banana from you pussy using only my mouth and tongue. I tell you your pussy tastes beautiful. I lie on my back and get you to sit on my face. My tongue probes and explores every inch of your pussy as you sit on my face. I want you to flood my mouth with your juices again.

"Lick my clitoris." you say.

I nibble and lick at your clitoris and push two fingers in and out of your pussy.

Your breathing gets heavier as you build up to another orgasm.

"Lick my clit faster." you say.

All of a sudden an orgasm rips through your body flooding my mouth with your sweet juices.

I lie there and swallow every drop of your pussy juice. You rest for a couple of minutes then stand up and reach for the chocolate sauce and whipped cream.

"Your turn now." you say to me.

You cover my cock in chocolate sauce and whipped cream. You begin by licking up and down my penis then swallow it all in one go. I am in seventh heaven as you move your head up and down teasing my cock with your tongue.

You stop and tell me you want to save my spunk for later. I get some ties from my dresser and tie you lightly to the bed. I start kissing your body and teasing you.

"Make me come." you beg.

I once again kiss you all over your body looking for the spots that really turn you on. I notice you love having your neck and ear lobes kissed and loved being teased and kissed around your thighs and pussy area. I decide to tease you and kiss just at the top of your thighs and pussy area.

"Lick me." you say to me

I ignore you cries to be licked and carry on teasing you. My mouth and lips carry on exploring your body. I deliberately avoid you pussy. This is driving you wild. You are aching for my fingers, tongue or hard cock to get to your pussy. I then tell you I have a surprise for you. I got to my bathroom. As you lie there tied to the bed you wonder what my surprise will be. When I come back I ask you to close your eyes. What you don't know is when I went to the bathroom I put my vibrating tongue piercing in. It is called the tiggler. I join you on the bed and turn my tiggler on. I let it gently run over one of your nipples. The surprise shocks and intrigues you.

"Mmmmmmmm that felt nice. What is that?" you ask me.

I explain it is a vibrating tongue piercing and to just enjoy it. I tease your whole body with my tiggler. I let it run all over your body. It leaves you skin feeling all tingly. After while you can take no more teasing.

"I need that tiggler on my pussy now" you say to me.

I work my way back down your body and get between your legs. The tiggler feels wonderful on your pussy. All the teasing I have been doing has got you really turned on. You are very quickly coming in my mouth again. As soon as your orgasm fades you untie yourself from the bed and push me down. You grab a condom and put it over my hard cock.

"No more teasing. I need cock and I need it now" you say to me seductively.

With that you impale yourself on my waiting cock. I pull you forward and start kissing your neck and lips. I can feel your pussy juices dribbling over me as you ride my cock. I move my mouth and take in your right nipple.

"Oh that feel so nice" you say to me.

I warn you I am getting close to cumming. This makes you ride my cock harder.

"Come on let me feel you cum. I am about to cum also" you say to me.

I time my ejaculation to your orgasm.

You collapse in my arms. We then just lie there chatting and caressing each other. About 30 minutes later you reach down to my cock. I feel you slowly kissing down my body. I watch as your mouth goes over my waiting hard cock.

"Move that delicious pussy over my face" I say to you.

Your pussy is still soaking wet. Once I tongue you to an orgasm you get on the edge of the bed on all fours. I know what you want me to do and get behind you. I gently rub my cock over your pussy.

"Get that cock inside me and fuck me now" you say to me.

You look so sexy as I fuck you from behind. I can see your breasts swaying to and fro.

"Mmmmmmmm fuck me deep and hard. Show me what that cock of yours can do" you say to me.

Once we have both cum we collapse on the bed. As I hold you in my arms you drift off to sleep.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erendipity99Woman  over a year ago

Runcorn

Another great story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic