FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Verbing "compersion".

Verbing "compersion".

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hrisO OP   Couple  over a year ago

london & cotswolds

Compersion is now established as a noun, but we're unsure as to whether it has been verbed yet, and if not, we thought we'd better get in and verb it before the Yanks.

But, is it " I comperse you" or " I comperse for you" ?

We think it's the latter. Discuss (as this is the literary forum).

And if that's right, what type of verb is that, and can you just comperse for one person or do you have to comperse "for you both"?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Compersion is now established as a noun, but we're unsure as to whether it has been verbed yet, and if not, we thought we'd better get in and verb it before the Yanks.

But, is it " I comperse you" or " I comperse for you" ?

We think it's the latter. Discuss (as this is the literary forum).

And if that's right, what type of verb is that, and can you just comperse for one person or do you have to comperse "for you both"?

"

Mmmm bit early to be thinking these things but I should imagine that compersion is 'for both' as it's 'for the relationship' that your action is aimed at. Oh I'm going back to bed. My head hurts lol.

By *hrisO OP   Couple  over a year ago

london & cotswolds

I think you need to sleep on that Strawb, because I think you can comperse for the pleasure one person's pleasure from another relationship but not the pleasure of their other partner.

For example, in cuckolding cucks comperse for their wife's pleasure but not necessarily for the bull's. Same with full swap couples, surely? And I think that's still compersing.

By *ood friendsCouple  over a year ago

york

Oh at last.. A literary forum

Slightly off topic, but my word (well, sort of a German compound noun really )..of the week

Schadenboner

Perfect x

» Add a new message to this topic