FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Business Meeting

The Business Meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Charlie and I have a meeting in a smart hotel bar with two attractive and formally-dressed businessmen. After introductions and some small talk, I suggest we continue the meeting in the privacy of our bedroom.

When we reach the room, Charlie, wearing a dark suit and white shirt, sits in a chair and sips brandy, watching as I get seduced and repeatedly fucked by our nicely-endowed visitors. They finish by spraying hot cum across my tits and I walk over to Charlie and show him my swollen, red cunt. He tells me what a bad, dirty slut I've been and leads me to the bed, laying me on my back. Our visitors, now suited and booted again, grip my ankles and open my stilettoed legs wide while pressing down on my shoulders. Charlie releases his engorged, dripping cock from his trousers and fucks me deep and hard, quickly bringing us both to intense orgasm.

Our businessmen seem satisfied with the success of the meeting and quietly take their leave.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Short but intense fantasy...liking it a lot!

I have a lot of business-based fantasies as well. In fact, I'm in my office on my own today and its been kind of hard to keep my mind from drifting to having a meeting with a sexy female client in here...

By *azarus70Man  over a year ago

manchester and newport

Great fantasy guys , and one i definitely share.

Though in mine you'd be dressed as the slutty secretary!!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys

Slutty secretary sounds right up my street!

» Add a new message to this topic