FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dogging true

Dogging true

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well must tell the time we had last night. We went dogging to our usual spot. There we were, i was bent over sucking my mans cock, my ass against the passenger window. Next think we knew there was a figure at the window with his cock in his hand looking at my ass and pussy, i love it, gives me a chance to tease. Well eventually he comes round the other side to watch me sucking my man off. We have the windows open slightly to avoid steeming the windows. He has his cock in his hand, by this time it is big and hard and shiney. Well i carry on the show by sucking my man, when my man lifts my head to show me the strangers cock was placed through the window inside the car, well i could not help myself, 2 big, hard cocks in my face. I started to run my tongue over the end of the strangers hard cock, then drawing my lips over his end and dawn his shaft, whilst still having my mans cock in my hands. I took it in turns to suck both cocks. This did not last long before our stranger shot his cum all over our car window

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm naughty girl x

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"Well must tell the time we had last night. We went dogging to our usual spot. There we were, i was bent over sucking my mans cock, my ass against the passenger window. Next think we knew there was a figure at the window with his cock in his hand looking at my ass and pussy, i love it, gives me a chance to tease. Well eventually he comes round the other side to watch me sucking my man off. We have the windows open slightly to avoid steeming the windows. He has his cock in his hand, by this time it is big and hard and shiney. Well i carry on the show by sucking my man, when my man lifts my head to show me the strangers cock was placed through the window inside the car, well i could not help myself, 2 big, hard cocks in my face. I started to run my tongue over the end of the strangers hard cock, then drawing my lips over his end and dawn his shaft, whilst still having my mans cock in my hands. I took it in turns to suck both cocks. This did not last long before our stranger shot his cum all over our car window"

should have pressed the window up button! lol

He must of been very tall !!

how the hell did he get his cock through the window when it was only open slightly

Maybe he was tall with a skinny Mickey or else the wheel in the car went flat lol

Mind you it's amazing what you can and can't do when you have a horn on ya.

Fair play sounds like you had plenty of fun!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well firstly i find it very sad that people have to nit pic at experiences people write on here for everyone elses pleasure. Next time i will be sure to get my man to measure the exact distance the window was undone. It ws not undone fully. secondly there will certainly be no more experiences wrote on here, so thank you to all the people on here that critsised.

Don,t take it to heart.

I really enjoyed the story.

Gave me a hardon anyway !!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep your stories cumming you two.

William.

XXX

By *ibertyCouple  over a year ago

wrexham

Hi guys,

I totally agree with you about the sarcastic bastards on here but don't let them spoil your fun guys.We have had some fantastic times dogging etc and Chris used to write all about it for me while I was at work and wow, what a turn on all over again when I read how she had enjoyed it. Carry on having a fantastic time guys and keep writing in with them . Ignore the other sad gits, they're most probably only jealous cos they aren't getting no fun.xx

Jesus Christ has no one got a sense of humor these days! I really enjoyed the story but saw the funny side to one comment.

Rightly so don't be discouraged, no offense was intended on my part. Pub joke laugh it off like.

Oh and to the one to label people without knowing them, build a bridge and get over it. I accept standing up for others, but don't assume you know you know what people are or are not doing.

Again great story and the randomer was very lucky!

why do people have to fuck things up if you cant say anything nice say fuck all

Hiya,your dogging fun sounded great,others should not criticize till they have tried it,

I love going dogging when I can the thrill of guys watching and the guy I with making me suck strangers x

love the story, dogging so damn horny..

» Add a new message to this topic