FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > One for Bisexual people ONLY

One for Bisexual people ONLY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone

This open to all to say anything you want, but is focused on Bi men predominantly ....so if your easily offended about MM sex .....just don't read on ok .....

Firstly this is 100% true ....

I don't know if any of you ever the same urge to shout out and be proud some days ......well today is one for me .....just me....selfish me....

I have know a guy of Fabguys site for ages and have wanted to meet him, but with one thing or another, we just not managed - we are both attached and both lead very busy lives as we own our own businesses and they tend to come first.

Well last Thursday evening he sent me a text asking if I was free mid Friday afternoon as his place was totally free for a few hours

Before I continue ...sexually I am 95% "top" with very little "bottom" experience, so still tight. He is very versatile and extremely big

We met as agreed and we hadn't even properly closed and locked the door before we started groping at each other and no time was lost as we made our way to bedroom in his wonderful home . we both stripped off and this guy as an enormous cock and I said we shall play, but no way could I take that. nb; we where both dead clean and prepared for sex... we wriggled on the bed, sucked and rimmed each other and lubed up, I could not resist, so sat on his cock and to my utter amazement, his bell end went in......we paused and I lubed him up, bent him over edge of the bed and fucked him deep ....again we paused and this time , I bent over edge of the bed and OMG I couldn't believe when slowly his whole 9" throbbing cock went up my arse.......it proper took my breath away....after swapping several times like this, it came to a head when I was on my knees hanging over the edge of the bed again, when I could feel his balls slapping me as he fucked me hard and deep until his whole load of sticky spunk spurted hot and runny in me.....yes I went mad and went BB ....and you know what it took hours to wipe the smile off my face.....

This was by far the most exhilarating MM sex I have ever had and had to share this with you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ereforgigglesMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Fuck yes!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Rock hard

look me/him up on Fabguys - this is 100% genuine and I want more

don't get me wrong, I absolutely love all pussy and would never turn down opportunity to fuck pussy....but now I am even more determined to find a genuine Bi MF couple to allow the guy to use me

Yes so hot mmmm

Wow ...... all the attention ....thanks for private messages peeps

By *oltonbaldyMan  over a year ago

bolton

Very very hot I'm bi love pussy but the feeling of being fucked by a hard cock takes some beating and I prefer to be bottom

"Very very hot I'm bi love pussy but the feeling of being fucked by a hard cock takes some beating and I prefer to be bottom "

As someone who as very very recently switched, all I can say as long as you play safe, its a cracking experience

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

"Very very hot I'm bi love pussy but the feeling of being fucked by a hard cock takes some beating and I prefer to be bottom

As someone who as very very recently switched, all I can say as long as you play safe, its a cracking experience "

Not that I normally comment on BB threads, I just note and don't meet. Unless I have this wrong you just took a full load straight inside you BBC? You say it's 100% true?

I thought the story was hot and believe me I love a hard covered cock fucking me deep. I just find this a little contradictory buddy.

"Very very hot I'm bi love pussy but the feeling of being fucked by a hard cock takes some beating and I prefer to be bottom

As someone who as very very recently switched, all I can say as long as you play safe, its a cracking experience

Not that I normally comment on BB threads, I just note and don't meet. Unless I have this wrong you just took a full load straight inside you BBC? You say it's 100% true?

I thought the story was hot and believe me I love a hard covered cock fucking me deep. I just find this a little contradictory buddy. "

Which bit is a "little contradictory" ?

1. I met a guy on FG site

2. We had the most wonderful sex

3. I am normally "top" but took his massive cock deep

4. in the eroticism of the occasion after fucking each other, he ended up shooting his load in me

Is that clarity enough ?

By *ibaldguyMan  over a year ago

pontefract

Fantastic…thank you for sharing!

[Removed by poster at 20/09/16 11:08:57]

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Just that you went mad and bareback and then in a later post said as long as you play safe. Don't want to get into an argument, purely my observations.

Still thought it was a horny story and thank you for sharing.

By *ick51Man  over a year ago

castleford

Great story well and truly Hot

my pleasure mike ....look him up on Fabguys - he on my profile yorkman50s and he is madden

» Add a new message to this topic