FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our first swinging experience.

Our first swinging experience.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aurean OP   Couple  over a year ago

liverpool

We had been chatting about having another guy join us for fun for months but hadn't done anything about it. Although it turned us both on we were both a bit apprehensive. Eventually we plucked up courage and decided to try the Townhouse club. We were both so nervous and not sure if we were actually going to play. After a cpl of glasses of red wine we had both loosened up. A young single guy(P) approached us and asked us what we were looking for and did we want to play but we just told him we weren't sure. Anyway 11pm came we went upstairs to get changed, Sarah into a skimpy top, short tight black leather mini skirt and black fishnet hold up stockings, she did look very sexy. We then went for a wander around the rooms, still nervous and not sure if we were going to play. We entered one room to find P playing with this older cpl, we watched for a bit then walked off into another room. With that P followed us again asking if we wanted to play but again we said we weren't sure. I then started kissing Sarah With P standing directly next to her , she then started rubbing his leg which was a green light to him. He led her to the bed, sat her down and lay next to her. I started kissing her again whilst feeling her tits then she reached out to P pulled his towel to one side and started slowly wanking him, as he was stroking her body . The nervousness we both felt before had quickly disappeared and i could see Sarah was loving this. The next thing we knew was the older cpl P had been playing with came into the room, the guy came right up to Sarah and without even asking started stroking and feeling Sarah's tits I was annoyed by this and felt sure Sarah would go mad , but instead she turned to face him then they started kissing passionately. I was shocked but so turned on. He then presented his big fat cock to Sarah's face, i felt sure she would push it away but intstead opened her mouth wide and started to lick and suck it hungrily. There was no turning back now as she was totally turned on and lost in the moment and i was loving it as well. The guy knew she was putty in her hands so it came as no surprise when he put his hand up her skirt and judging by her gasps had found her pussy, he started thrusting his fingers quite roughly into Sarah's now sopping wet pussy , her gasps were getting shorter and she cried out as he made her come all over his fingers. I thought that would be the end but he had other thoughts, he laid her out on the bed and carried on finger fucking her. In the meantime P came round to the top of the bed and Sarah started sucking his cock, the sight of my beautiful girlfriend being used by 2 strangers and clearly loving every naughty moment was too much for me and i called a halt to the proceedings, much to the disappointment of the 3 of them. Later that night we both agreed we loved it we were both so turned on , and we couldn't wait for our next sexual adventure. Alan .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

glad ye both had a great experience , just maybe next time ye will let them all carry on an join in makes for so much more hot sexi steamy sex xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic