FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the dirty weekend

the dirty weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *limandtrim300 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ely

We have booked ourselves a split level room with two person Jacuzzi bath for some intimate bathing together ...it also comes with a secluded hot tub outside...or so we thought...on the day i arrived early with a bag of her fav lingerie...toys...and restraints...set everything up including some new things she hadn't seen yet...and drove home to pick her up from work...she knew I had booked us a dirty weekend away but she had no idea when or where...so I pick her up and turn left at the round about instead of right...where are we going she asks...i smile..and briefly look her in the eyes...its time you were spoilt..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start X

Ely

After stopping for a bite to eat we arrive...i take her hand and lead her to the door...as she walks in I close the door then grab her from behind by the hips pulling her tight little ass against my crotch...as my hands rise up her belly undoing the buttons on her blouse as they get higher...she turns her head to kiss me...this place looks great she says...you haven't seen the best bits yet..but first I say as I remove her top I want you naked for me...she has a glint in her eye as she pushes me onto the sofa and wanders' over to the radio...finds a good song to turn and look me in the eyes over her shoulder as she begins to gyrate to the music as she slips her slim little frame out of her skirt...provocatively caressing her body as she twists around releasing her bra...allowing it to slide down her arms exposing her pert tits...nipples hard...as she simply and nimbly hooks her panties bends forward drops nearly to her knees as she pulls those panties down hook them under her high heels the stands up straight running her hands up her curvaceous body from the ankles all the way up and runs her fingers through her hair...like this she says coyly...oh yes...she motions me over with her come here finger...as soon as im stood up she is on her knees...looking up to me with the most wanton eyes...your turn as she begins to undo my trousers...i take off my shirt just as she slides my trousers down then rips my boxers down to my ankles with Such a greedy force...

Ely

As sexy as she is I soo wanted her in the hot tub so I pulled her up ans scooped her into my arms...not yet i say...her puzzled look amused me as I headed outside with her in my arms giggling like a school girl as soon as she saw the hot tub...i set her down and helped her Into the hot water hitting the jets as I stepped in...omg it was heaven to be sat there with the jets blasting my back and torso as she slid onto my lap...you are spoiling me..she said...i smiled..you haven't even seen the bedroom yet...not before you fuck me in here I wont...without hesitation I sat upright nearly knocking her off my lap ..holding her in a loving embrace we kissed as she reached down for my already hard cock...she inches herself up onto it teasing me by holding my swollen head right at the entrance of her tight pussy...as she began to ever so slowly slide my cock inch by inch strokes into her I could hear her muffled gasps as we kissed deeply....passionately...until she had to arch her back as she could feel an orgasm building...ive taken hold of her hips and with her back arched exposing her firm pert tits I took a nipple into my mouth as I pulled her onto my cock as I thrust upwards...her gentle moans had quickly become a crescendo of screams...thinking that we were alone we didn't care

By *udepaulMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Looking forward to this

Ely

As she was riding me her orgasms flowing like waves of ecstasy I noticed out of the corner of my eye a pretty red head watching us from from the upstairs window of the chalet next door.the waves we had been making were nearly high enough to spill over the edge as she came hard for the last time ...take me from behind she said as she looked deep into me...as soon as she had turned around I felt like Marilyn Manson in the video Tainted Loves hot tub scene...i pushed her over then hooked my arms under hers and pulled her back up to me as I thrust in...this time looking directly at the mystery red head and giving her a wry smile as I began to fuck my Mrs with such force that water was spilling out everywhere...to my surprise she didn't flinch or turn away...she actually dropped to her elbows and watched intently as she smiled back..so I took my Mrs by her hair a gently guided her gaze up towards the window...as soon as she saw we weren't alone she motioned for the girl to join us...she promptly disappeared only to return with her fella who was now next to her in the window..all this and we are still making waves...

By *ussetdevilCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

Sounds like my kind of weekend away.... Love a hot tub...

Carry on

Made me hard

Ely

As soon as I saw the other guy I assumed he would watch or pull her away ... 50/50... But what I was pleasantly surprised by was his reaction..they looked to be talking and then he by using hand gestures motioned if they could join us..Nicky ( my Mrs..not actual name) to my surprise waved them over....well this is unexpected I said...why??she said... We have played in clubs and hotels why not here??? Because we don't even know if they play...please let me find out says Nicky...yeah cool...with that a knock on the fence and his head poked over...come round the side I will let you in I'm say...as I clamber out of tge hot tub...shit...in my haste I forgot towels...so I rushed inside to get some...as I come back outside with my towel around my waist and another for Nicky and our mystery couple..im gob smacked to find her standing at the gate starkers' inviting them in...she looked at me shrugged her shoulders and said well they just saw us fucking so I figured what the hell...Nicky quickly walked back to the hot tub as the red head who introduced herself as Natasha and her fella Alex closed the side gate...hiya I'm Richard..quite a show you guys did for us he said smiling at me then looking over at Nicky...you guys surprised us by watching...most people would have turned away...i said as I dropped my towel and climbed back into the hot tub...very nice ass Natasha says as she drops her robe...as I turned around to see it hit the floor my eyes scanned upwards..beautiful long slim legs,just a whisper of a strip of glistening red hair of her Brazilian..hour glassed figure up to her ample D cup breasts as she climbed into the hot tub and headed straight for Nicky...as Alex stripped off I could see Nicky checking him out...Natasha looks over her shoulder and laughs...last one in gets the drinks...no no your my guests ill get them...i say as a begin to get out of the tub...Alex looks bemused by what nat said but turns and looks at me..looks like we are the naked waiters as he started laughing..so we head indoors leaving the girls in the tub..so Alex do you guys live next door or are you on holiday too? Tbh he says we are having a dirty weekend away..i tried to book this room with the hot tub but you beat me to it...well feel free to enjoy it..as you can tell we aren't bashful..but then neither are you guys...i say...ive got to ask you something after a bit of a pause and an odd look from Alex...have you guys ever had a foursome?... Alex begins to smile as he picks up his drink...actually its kind of funny that you should ask...ive only just found out that Nats Bi..and that she want a 3 sum with me and another girl...so I suggested we should look at trying swinging..we only just an hour ago decided to give it a go...so you can imagine my shock to find you both having sex right in front of us like that...well I said...if you enjoyed the show perhaps if Nats up for it you guys would like to join us??? And as I say that we head outside...to find Nicky licking Natasha's pussy up on the edge of the hot tub...

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Ely

As Natasha notices we are both standing there she says what took you guys so long??? Alex drops his drink in stunned amazement with a crash...i just about managed to get out of tge way of the splashing shattering drink which made Nicky snap her head round to see Alex looking sheepish...the girls both started laughing..i said don't worry about it...get in and enjoy...ill get you another drink...looks like you could use it...as I head back into the house the girls both greet Alex...cmon..come sit over here Nicky motions to the biggest of the bench seats...with Nicky one side and Natasha the other Alex is in the middle..natasha leans in and kisses Alex...and her hand slides over his muscled chest to reach Nicky...then she leans over and kisses Nicky right in front of Alex..mmmm Natasha tastes good your a lucky man Alex...natasha blushes' and says ty...alex tastes good too ya know...hmmm does he now says Nicky...would you mind if we share him???... Natasha smiles and nods as she gets him to do as she had done and sits up on the edge with his legs dangling in the water...natasha on one side Nicky the other...both begin licking at his impressive cock...they look into each others eyes as they start at the tip and slowly lick down each side...back up to the tip then kiss as Nicky begins to massage his balls as Natasha is slowly wanking him...nicky takes him into her mouth and twirls her tongue around his head...he moans so loud as I come out with his drink I stop dead in my tracks...and just watch the look of ecstasy on his face as Nicky takes him as deep into her mouth she gags...as I'm standing there I notice Natasha motion me to get in...as I am getting into the tub she pounces on my cock like no one has ever sucked my cock before...greedily slurping at it like a melting ice cream until she decided to deep throat me her tongue wiggling around the base of my cock was pure heaven

Ely

As I looked over at Alex he looked at me and just smiled as his head tilted back...omg this is amazing...im gonna cum if you don't stop...as soon as Nicky heard that she went to town...and Natasha looked up at me with want in her eyes...i looked down at her...help her I said...blow his mind...she spun round and with seconds had his balls in her mouth..as Nicky was sucking gently with her mouth her hand was wanking his base in rhythm...i slipped in behind Nicky and Natasha and started to finger both girls as they worked their magic on Alex...as soon as they started to moan he lost his battle and shot his load of hot cum deep into the back of Nickys throat...so much that it started to escape out the sides...as soon as Natasha saw this she was straight in there to help lick him clean.and to kiss Nicky...smearing some of his juices down her neck...she then looked at me and said your turn...

Ely

As I leaned back against the fence support post I looked down down to see these two sexy young women looking back up at me as they took me into their mouths...alex stood behind them.and began to fingers them both as I did...omg the vibrations from their moans was so sensual..natasha reached up to my chest and dug her nails in as she took me so deep I could feel her lips around my base...i looked her in the eyes as my manhood erupted inside her warm wet throat her eyes rolled back as she struggled to swallow...tge water started churning as I noticed Alex had taken Nicky from behind and was putting on the same show for us as we had done for them earlier...without any hesitation I gently but firmly pushed Natasha round and stood still rock hard behind her...i leaned in..do you want more??? I asked...yes she said...so I reached between her slender thighs and parted her pussy as I gently pushed myself home...by this point Nicky was moaning in ecstasy as I started to pick up the pace with Nat...slowly at first working her vert tight pussy ....easing in...until I was balls deep in her gloriously seductive pussy...the sound that two women cumming at the same time makes is just magical especially when its not you making your woman cum over and over and over time and time again...

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

wow awesome story would love to do this. Mary xxx

Ely

So we are all relaxing in the hot tub...nicky looks at me and says hey I've not seen the bedroom yet...shit...all of our toys and restraints and what not are out on display up there...please don't invite them upstairs babe I'm thinking...alex looks at me as does Natasha as Nicky says so are you gonna take me upstairs??? Yeah of Course I will babe...can we join you guys? Natasha asks...err yeah but try to remember that we weren't expecting company...so as we all got out of the tub and into the house once we were upstairs' Natasha's eyes lit up like a kid in a candy shop....wow you guys have alot of toys...whats this she points towards our wand...as I pull out a blindfold...close your eyes and I will show you...she closed her eyes and I gently placed the blindfold over her eyes...i lead her over to the edge of the bed...i look at Alex and point to the restraints he gives me the nod..i whisper to Nat to raise her arms...okay she said sheepishly...never done this before she says...dont worry we will be gentle...as I cuff her wrists above her head to the overhead oak beam...your turn i say to Nicky...and look at Alex...he takes Nicky and places her next to Nat...i then get the facing each other...tie them together then switch on the wand...placing it on its lowest setting then slipping it in between both of their clits then tied their hips together as they began to feel the buzz from the wand...

Ely

So we begin to run our hands all over tge girls bodies...kissing their necks,sucking on a cheeky hard nipple...then I gently but firmly slapped Nat's ass....she jumped and let out a squeak of a scream then a big gasp and a sigh as the warmth began to radiate outward from my palm strike...oh my god Nat says..that felt good....Nicky starts giggling so I picked up a riding crop and let her feel the sting..her jumping from the sharp sting of the crop made nat flinch so I gave her a slightly less sharp sting to which she wiggled and moaned a fuck yes...your a fiery lil red head aren't you...uh huh she said..tell me if you want more...quietly she said more...so I slapped her ass hard and said louder...more she said clearly with purpose...as Alex took the crop and let her have a proper sting...i then reached between them and wound tge wand up higher...causing an almost instant weakening of their knees...

Ely

I untie the girls and spin nat round to expose her pussy..as I slide my arm in behind her I say I have her and to relax...i take her weight..as I slip 2 fingers into her lovely wet tight sweet pussy..palm teeing on her clit as my fingers are stroking her g spot...as I feel her start to swell I really crank it up...finger fucking her using my palm on her clit as my fingers rub her g spot vigorously as she begins gushing as she is moaning...then starts screaming oh fuck me yes....nicky is gigling saying me next me next....as Alex steps in next to me and starts on her...again tge harmonic orgasm song is playing as they both gush over and over...nats legs buckles as she cums so hard I have to scoop her up in my arms as Alex frees her wrists..i lay her quivering body on the bed as she opens her eyes omg that was amazing...i never knew I could cum like that...

Ely

As she is laying there Alex and I untie Nicky...nicky crawls up and starts licking Nat's pussy again...as Alex slips in behind Nicky...as I come round tge other side of the bed I say Natasha...spin round and 69 with Nicky...she spins round as I get Nicky to lay on her side as Natasha lays on her side I say to Alex to hold her leg up to give her easy access as I take nats leg and hold it up...nicky looks at me and smiles as she reachs out for my cock and pulls me closer...then parts her pussy for me to fuck her as she is licking her and me as I am slipping inside her.....alex follows suit....we look at each other...im grinning my ass off as I say mate I so want to high five you right now...he raised his hand and started laughing as we high fived as we were both balls deep inside each others Mrs...

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

What a good story hope there more to cum ?

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

No mention of unfeasibly massive sofas.

Must try harder

Seriously though - nice story. I normally find these stories really ain't my thing, but you buggers could be sat (on a massive sofa) reciting the Tory party manifesto and it'd do the trick

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Loved reading that, thank you for sharing

Ely

Lol its not like we carry the sofa everywhere we go

By *ister1Man  over a year ago

north west

Great story xx

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Lol its not like we carry the sofa everywhere we go "

Obviously not - you'd need a crane.

I just mean your stories should make it the centrepiece of the action. Obviously that limits you to thinking of home-based filth, but hey....it's a great sofa (and probably as big as some swingers clubs, with its own postcode) .

Ely

Well you have mr trim to thank for the stories this time, though I have threatened him with a write off hehehe

as they say the brain is the highest sexual organ

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

another brilliant story hope more to follow/cum

Another brilliantly well written story. Makes us all want to be a part of it.

» Add a new message to this topic