FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Webcam fun...

Webcam fun...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mark was a lovely, genuine guy. I had chatted with him and his wife online for a few years but due to circumstances had never been able to take it further. The webcam sessions we had were so sexy that i can still see him fucking his wife from behind with his big thick cock.

As months passed which turned into years our friendship grew. Although we didn't have anymore webcam fun we did exchange messages and it was clear this couple really wanted me for who I was and how I made them feel - this made me feel very special (not to mention horny). Our chats became more serious when his wife told me that she wanted Mark to spend the night with me and have him all to myself - just the thought of it was very appealing.

Mark was very good with words and his conversation became more risqué. He sent me erotic stories with so much detail not to mention giving me access to highly erotic photos of him and his wife. Inwardly I was quite a shy person but felt a desire to try something with them...with him.

I recently rejoined the swingers website they were a part of and needless to say they found me again! Excitement began to build and one night I got chatting to Mark, just the two of us.

We talked about camming and how it wasn't beyond the realms of possibility. I told him for my first initial act, I'd like to perform a slow striptease for. I told him the song I was planning on stripping to, and how we could listen to each other if we wanted.

I wasn't worried or scared at all and he made me feel very sexy and at ease. I'd know Marks lust and want for me was genuine and very well established (crazy guy!) I slowly started to undress, feeling a little self conscious but he gave me confidence to keep going, he had seen me naked and fucking previously so I tried to think of that.

He told me to stop when I stripped to my underwear as he didn't want me to do anything I didn't feel comfortable with. This made me want him even more! Whilst I was stripping I could see his eyes burning into the screen, he was so into me. I thought I'd tease him and tell him to start touching himself. To my amazement he hadn't been as he'd wanted to wait for me to direct him (I was impressed by his self control) however, that didn't mean I hadn't made him incredibly hard and could see him straining through his boxers.

I thought to myself "fuck it"'and told him to show me his cock. He did so instantly and well, let's just say that I was very happy to see it....

I saw a message from Mark pop up. As I stared at his big cock, it always looked so much better on camera than in hi pictures. He wrote "are you wanting to go further" I responded by saying, "Make me your muse x "

I was wearing a matching black lace set, little lace panties that hugged my sexy round bum. I had also gone for some black stockings to feel especially sexy. I could feel myself aroused as I watched Mark begin to stroke his throbbing cock. I knew Mark liked black so thought would add to the excitement.

I put the music on and began to slowly sway. I smoothed my hands over my body, across my chest, squeezing softly and up into my hair. All the while staring at Mark and his two hands stroking the entire length of his cock. "I want to see your precum" I said softly. My left hand moving inside the waistband of my panties, gasping as I touched myself and the feeling of how wet I had become.

Mark moved the camera closer to his cock and squeezed his cock hard, a big load of precum oozed out of his cock and it looked so sexy...he smoothed his fingers over it and showed me...I wanted him so badly that I could feel myself slipping a finger inside myself...my eyes rolling back inside my head with pleasure...

I was starting to lose myself in my desire and lust for what I could imagine...the sight of his cock just increased my anticipation as I slowly moved my fingers against my pussy...loving how wet I'd become. "Do you want to see?" I asked expecting Mark to say nothing but yes...instead he said "sit down on the chair behind you, speed your legs but don't remove your panties and don't touch yourself until I tell you too". I was taken aback but the thought of someone telling me what to do was always something I had found a turn on. "One more thing" he said with a grin "you can use your wand, but only through your panties". I grinned widely, he remembered the conversation I had had with his wife ages ago! "Be right back I said" and hurried off to get it.

I quickly returned, wand plugged in, and I sat with my legs spread and immediately had the wand running between my thighs, slowly at first so I could build my orgasm to a crecendo. Mark's eyes burned into the screen, watching every quiver of my body and hearing every moan and whimper that escaped my lips.

"Natalie you are amazing!" He said softly "I want you to imagine my big, thick, hard cock is the wand in your hand...slowly rubbing against your panties, making you wet, making you want to fuck me!" I loved the fact that he was now talking and talking very descriptively and about what I was craving...his big cock. God I wanted to be fucked as I increased the speed on the wand, feeling my wetness through my panties. "I want to feel you pressing your oust against me, desperate to take my cock inside you" I raised my hips and pushed the wand into me, following his every

My mind was racing with thoughts of orgasms and being fucked and pleasured! My wand was buzzing at a fast speed and I could feel my orgasm approaching. I looked back at the monitor and said "grab your cock and wank it hard and fast, I want to see you cum all over yourself!" Mark did as he was told and began to slide his hand up and down his big length. I imagined his cock inside me, fucking me balls deep with my legs spread on my bed and his body pressing against mine, kissing me as he filled me with every slow but deep move of his hips...my mind was overcome with all sorts of scenarios and pleasures as I pushed the wand into my clit to give me the orgasm I so craved! I was going to cum hard and fuck was I turned on...

Watching Mark getting so excited and hard just added to my wanton abandon. "Are you close?" I painted "uh huh" he replied and we became lost in our total lust for each other. "Natalie, cum for me! I want to see and hear your orgasm rip through your body and mind!" With that I lost control of myself and gave into my deviant self..."I'm going to cum for you Mark!" "Oh fuck I'm going to cum so hard!" And with that I could feel my pussy explode with wave after wave of an intense orgasm...my whole body lifting and tensing..."I looked up just as Mark came all over his hand and stomach, God he came so hard and so much cum. I wished I was there to help him...

I collapsed back in the chair...watching him watching me...He whispered into the camera "when are we doing this for real then rainbow?" And with that I melted into the endless horny possibilities xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic