FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > DP Depravity

DP Depravity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok this is my first story so be kind.........

You have the hotel room number you knock on the door ..........I open it hiding behind the door so that the corridor can't see what I'm wearing........ You try to look me in the eye but the red open boobed crotch less basque and hold ups grabs your attention. You're already semi hard after our phone call earlier ........the sexy Scottish accent drove you wild especially what I was saying to you. Hello I say smiling sweetly up at you ............you try and say hello back but your polite gentlemanly demeanour crumbles and you grab me into an embrace kissing me and caressing my bottom. I start to moan as you can't resist putting your fingers between my legs and starting to finger my already wet pussy. You can't believe how wet I am and you lean me against a wall hold my leg up for greater access ...........you can feel my gspot ballooning up and whoosh I gush across the room your mouth goes down and captures some of my delicious juices.............. You turn me round and lean me against the wall pulling my bottom out towards you you devour my ass and pussy going from my clit hole and back to rimming me I can't believe the pkeasure and cum hard again ............you can wait no more you take me from behind your cock sliding in to my wet pussy you put your hands on my shoulders for grip and you can't hold back you fuck me hard I'm groaning - yes yes yes fuck me harder I will you say as I keep cuming on your cock over and over again until my legs start shaking .........but you are in a filthy mood that day you put your cock in my ass slowly at first the pleasure is incredible............X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

So you are in a filthy mood and out your cock in my ass..........the feeling is incredible.........once you are through the painful barrier and get into your stroke I can't believe the pleasure...........you grip my ass and begin to pound me I start to cum shuddering you feel the riplples and start to smack my bottom ......,......I squeal with delight I hadn't been spanked before and boy I liked it.......

You feel your cock get harder with every squeal and reach down and put a dildo inside my dripping wet pussy..........I start to scream in delight both my holes being filled is such a fantasy I can't hold on any longer I cum and gush all over you 'more more more' I scream

You start to hammer my ass with all your might the dildo mirroring your rhythm I'm in total ecstasy my whole body begins to shake and quiver............I have a huge orgasm the sound is raw animalistic pleasure you can't hold on any longer you turn me over and spray your hot cum all over my tits and face.............

Shall we have a shower I say I'd like to soap you up.........

Enjoy fabbers xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loved it

Wow. Great story. Cracker

Excellent

Thank you kindly.........

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Great story ... what room number was that ?

Brilliant story - I'll be reading it again when I'm in more of a position to "enjoy it"

"Great story ... what room number was that ?"

Why 69 of course!

"Great story ... what room number was that ?

Why 69 of course! "

hot but would you call it depravity? xx

It made a good title lol

"It made a good title lol "

haha its very hot! X

By *ister1Man  over a year ago

north west